What did you guys get this year??

A third testicle.

Well, actually a lump. I'm annoyed about this problem because I've been to the doctor three times this year complaining of about a sore testicle and wondering if I have cancer. Once the doctor said I may be hypocondriacte. I said, 'Oh no! Not that too!'. From internet research, I think I have a cyst on my epididymis. I have an ultra sonic scan booked for early in the new year, with scrotal testicular surgery likely to follow. Sounds painful huh? The check up at the hospital was performed by an incredibly gorgeous woman. This made it easier to my shallow mind. I tell you, you don't know where to put your hands during the check. I thought it would have been rude to hold her head. Actually, that is only part in jest. It wasn't an arousing experience at all but to finally find out what is causing the pain and to start thinking it is something other than cancer is a relief. It's changed my views on suicide! There is a vas deferens between one and the other

It's all jokes until :D
godfather_horse.jpg

I wish I could have found a better photo...but you'd be surprised the images that come up when you Google "horse's head" :eek:
Now if you'll excuse me...I'm gonna go vomit. :(

I just did... we must be on different servers as I just found out they make horse head plush toys. With an x over the eye and a red "stump" if you will. Cool gift for a friend that thinks he is in the mob.

I recieved XM radio, 6 bottles of wine, gift cards to Borders, Best Buy and Barnes and Noble, along with cash and a few checks. My brother got me a really lame t-shirt that I'll never wear. He usually gets me great stuff too.

One person I work for sometimes gave me a $20 giftcard. Then she says "the kids took some cards that didn't get charged, so you'll have to check that card before you use it." :rolleyes:

i got a toaster from my mom and gift cards for GAY CREW,starbucks, and saks fifth avenue. my gramma gave me an opal and diamond ring from the 1940s AND the DELUXE dvd of that tom hanks movie about jesus and the freemasons as a bonus she got me the largeprint paperback book by dan brown just in case i dont understand whats going in the movie! so my mind is totally blown. my uncle got me an IPHONE which i tried to pawn off on my mom for 50 bucks but she basically told me to go to hell :( um and then i also got some lovely candles from the YANKEE CANDLE company. these came from my uncles new girlfriend!! my mother let out a little yelp when i cracked those bad boys open. my niece made me a mixed cd and it s got a lot of rihanna songs on it ! and i got an assortment of winter woolens. and thats it . oh and i got an industrial sized bag of pistachio nuts and some peppermint ribbon candy which i totally want to eat but cant cos ive brushed my teeth.

merry christmas everyone!

I think very low of people who give me gift cards. If you're gonna do that, just give me freaking CASH so I can spend it where I wanna.

I got mostly clothes, including a very nice cashmere sweater.

My favorite gifts were a Nintendo WIIIIIIIIIII and this adorable silver sculpture from Italy of three monkeys doing the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" thing. This was inspired because me and my mom have gotten addicted to visiting the crazy, lovable, playful spider monkeys at the Cleveland Zoo over the last year.

What made me feel best about Christmas, however, was doing the Christmas shopping for my friend who is unfortunately in county jail over the holidays (she's a drug addict and is dealing with three felony drug possession cases...). She hasn't come through much for her family on Christmases past, and her family wasn't expecting a thing. It was touching to arrive last week bearing the gifts she chose, with a cell phone connected to her in jail. For part of this event, however, she was in lock-down (they haven't taught her good manners, I'm pleased to say!) and we had to communicate by relaying through her friends in her pod. An hour later they let her out of lock-down, though, and she could speak direct. :) As a result she is now in better communication with her sister, with whom she had not been speaking with for quite some time. It also looked like it meant a lot to her daughter. So, I felt good about all this, but it's also pretty sad when one of your friends is locked up over the holidays and you can only see her through glass. :(

Last edited:
A giant box of Cadbury chocolate biscuits from my son's best friend's father.
Series 2 of the Mighty Boosh and Series 1 of Black Adder from my son.
A new diary from myself......
that's about it 'cause now I've spent all my money on my son's Christmas presents and being a mother is all about sacrifice!
:cool:

She's beautiful, you must be very proud of her! :p

AWWWW....she is adorable! I want one! :)

I am very proud to have her join in our mad family, the kids adore her. (but she is Mine, all mine.......)

I didn't want a dog after i had to have my last labrador put to sleep, he was a very old man....14....and he couldn't get up, his back legs went. :(It was such a painful time, but now i have her i wouldn't give her up for anything, she eases the pain.

So you sold all the children and got a cute doggie ( i don't blame you). Merry Xmas:p

Mr Eshah, it's not just for xmas, it's for life, you know!

Merry Christmas, sweetie, i have missed you :)

I sold all my kids and the other half, but i didn't get much, i still had to pay loads for her.......:D

That is very true, but in all seriousness, he took a huge risk on getting her without asking me, but i do love her to bits, she's my baby

I am very proud to have her join in our mad family, the kids adore her. (but she is Mine, all mine.......)

I didn't want a dog after i had to have my last labrador put to sleep, he was a very old man....14....and he couldn't get up, his back legs went. :(It was such a painful time, but now i have her i wouldn't give her up for anything, she eases the pain.

My cat died last year, aged 15, well, he was put to sleep. He spent the last 2 or 3 years of his life seriously ill. I still don't regret anything about him, and would still take him, knowing that the first years and the last years of an animal's life are the hardest ones for the owners.... :rolleyes: I've decided not to get another cat yet, but when we have children, I would love to. I really want to share the feeling of looking after an animal with my kids. It's a very hard job, but so rewarding... :)

kids (when you have them) will nag you for lots of different pets; goldfish, hamsters, rabbits, mice etc. these animals need more attention then a cat, who quite independant, wouldn't you say?

I'm a cat person so cat is what they'll get :D:cool:

I cleaned up some things in my place last night so, I took in an inventory. lol

Money!!! (nice, from the folks)
Starbucks cup and cocoa set
Dove gift set
Lindt chocolate gift set
Campbell's soup gift set
5 cookbooks
a box of Irish toffee
2 tins of chocolate, Cadbury's
$ from Mr. G. (pete's dad)
$ from Pete G. plus, Kill by Inches (dvd), Roseanne seasons 8 & 9 (dvds)and he also gave me a video camcorder!!! Panasonic! I almost fell over
2 Police box sets
1 Echo & The Bunnymen box set
various books: Velvet Underground, EATB, etc.

I am very grateful, it was a nice Xmas! :)

lovely selection!

"BUT MUM!"​
sulking.jpg

:p
I think we should start a (highly ungreatful) worst presents you recieved thread. I have been given some lovely stuff, but some god awful things as well, including a tea towel with the most vomit inducing cat poem in the world ever (so bad I refuse to have it in my flat) and...I'll save the rest for the thread!

A double decker bus.

No really, Clippers bought me a double decker bus for Christmas. :eek:
Isn't that the most romantic thing you ever heard?

It's parked under the Christmas tree. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrissey the 23rd
A third testicle.

Well, actually a lump. I'm annoyed about this problem because I've been to the doctor three times this year complaining of about a sore testicle and wondering if I have cancer. Once the doctor said I may be hypocondriacte. I said, 'Oh no! Not that too!'. From internet research, I think I have a cyst on my epididymis. I have an ultra sonic scan booked for early in the new year, with scrotal testicular surgery likely to follow. Sounds painful huh? The check up at the hospital was performed by an incredibly gorgeous woman. This made it easier to my shallow mind. I tell you, you don't know where to put your hands during the check. I thought it would have been rude to hold her head. Actually, that is only part in jest. It wasn't an arousing experience at all but to finally find out what is causing the pain and to start thinking it is something other than cancer is a relief. It's changed my views on suicide! There is a vas deferens between one and the other

Finally I get the ultra-scan tomorrow.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom