What did you guys get this year??

Stoner Kebab

i got a toaster from my mom and gift cards for GAY CREW,starbucks, and saks fifth avenue. my gramma gave me an opal and diamond ring from the 1940s AND the DELUXE dvd of that tom hanks movie about jesus and the freemasons as a bonus she got me the largeprint paperback book by dan brown just in case i dont understand whats going in the movie! so my mind is totally blown. my uncle got me an IPHONE which i tried to pawn off on my mom for 50 bucks but she basically told me to go to hell :( um and then i also got some lovely candles from the YANKEE CANDLE company. these came from my uncles new girlfriend!! my mother let out a little yelp when i cracked those bad boys open. my niece made me a mixed cd and it s got a lot of rihanna songs on it ! and i got an assortment of winter woolens. and thats it . oh and i got an industrial sized bag of pistachio nuts and some peppermint ribbon candy which i totally want to eat but cant cos ive brushed my teeth.

merry christmas everyone!

i got a toaster from my mom and gift cards for GAY CREW,starbucks, and saks fifth avenue. my gramma gave me an opal and diamond ring from the 1940s AND the DELUXE dvd of that tom hanks movie about jesus and the freemasons as a bonus she got me the largeprint paperback book by dan brown just in case i dont understand whats going in the movie! so my mind is totally blown. my uncle got me an IPHONE which i tried to pawn off on my mom for 50 bucks but she basically told me to go to hell :( um and then i also got some lovely candles from the YANKEE CANDLE company. these came from my uncles new girlfriend!! my mother let out a little yelp when i cracked those bad boys open. my niece made me a mixed cd and it s got a lot of rihanna songs on it ! and i got an assortment of winter woolens. and thats it . oh and i got an industrial sized bag of pistachio nuts and some peppermint ribbon candy which i totally want to eat but cant cos ive brushed my teeth.

merry christmas everyone!

Nobody got you detox and an intervention? There's always next year...

My Christmas was pretty sweet this year.

Got alot of stuff but these were the top 5 ,

$40,000 Cashiers Check
Avignon Incense Spray
Avignon Incense Candle
Canon Rebel XTi DSLR
iPod Nano

And this nifty hat for the cat
elf-cat.jpg

Last edited:
My DH got me the Modest Mouse CD :eek: and a Desperate Housewives computer game.
Hmm, does he know me or not?! LOL :D

p.s. I opened up a Dove bar chocolate from my stocking and it said "write a love letter today" and my DH said to my daughter "who is she gonna write a love letter to?" and my daughter said "Morrissey" =o) hahahaha

Among other stuff I got two dvd-s: Who put the M... and The Smiths-A critical review :D I haven't watched them yet....

(The first day of xmas... started really awful for me after I spilled boiling hot water on my upper leg and burnt myself badly... :( Ow!)

My DH got me the Modest Mouse CD :eek: and a Desperate Housewives computer game.
Hmm, does he know me or not?! LOL :D

p.s. I opened up a Dove bar chocolate from my stocking and it said "write a love letter today" and my DH said to my daughter "who is she gonna write a love letter to?" and my daughter said "Morrissey" =o) hahahaha

These people know us far too well....:rolleyes:

my mom gave me Book of Longing by Leonard Cohen and a fred perry v-neck. wich was nice. But my grandma gave me a jewellery box wich was just plane weird.. i don't own any jewellery -.-

'Twas awesome! Started with a Balls of Fury DVD and the Jeopardy! DVD game which doesn't function from my girlfriend (BoF was our first date movie). Then the grandparents gave me check for $2000! :eek:

And then today I got, among other things:
-a genuine Matt Walker drumstick thrown into the crowd @ the Tijuana show (f***in' amazing)
-a shirt that says "Morrissey USA Summer 2007" on the front and "Local Crew" on the back
-a Moz autograph; looks like a signed notecard or something underneath an early-1990's foto of him in a Bona Drag Tee that i don't think i've ever seen
-a Dr. Strangelove tee as well as the novel of the film
-a Withnail and I screenplay book
-an REM promo photo for Around the Sun signed by the band!

An awesome Christmas. No baseball cards this year, but that's alright. :D.

I got five little poop-shaped cell phone straps. Yep. And some appropriately sarcastic t-shirts, The Songs That Saved Your Life, some other books, movies, & CDs, and, incredibly, the Patti Smith book that jose offered for free a few days ago. It's hardcover and in perfect shape, and he even threw in some Ringleader badges and a postcard. Thanks a million, jose!

Got alot of stuff but these were the top 5 ,

$40,000 Cashiers Check
Avignon Incense Spray
Avignon Incense Candle
Canon Rebel XTi DSLR
iPod Nano

Wow, was this a bad year? :eek:

Poor guy. I take back what I said last night about how he should let you decide whether the Santa gifts be unwrapped. :D

(The first day of xmas... started really awful for me after I spilled boiling hot water on my upper leg and burnt myself badly... :( Ow!)

Ouch! I could send snapyou over with some ointment, but that might get awkward.

I got five little poop-shaped cell phone straps. Yep. .

Now what are those for? :eek:

Ouch! I could send snapyou over with some ointment, but that might get awkward.

:D LOL! But you didn't so I had my h going to the pharmacy to get me some ointment and bandages. Poor thing, was woken up by me screaming and crying... :o I'm much better now but my leg looks yuck! :eek:

Now what are those for? :eek:

You'll have to ask my kids. They thought that the poops were the funniest things evar, presumably because the twins are going through a phase where "poop" is their favorite word. The things are pretty cute, admittedly; two of them even have little bells in them. When Mrs. NRitH tried to order them, the store was completely sold out, so she had to track down some store in Japan to have them ship that shit over here.

The kids hung them on the tree like ornaments. :D

But you didn't so I had my h going to the pharmacy to get me some ointment and bandages. Poor thing, was woken up by me screaming and crying... :o I'm much better now but my leg looks yuck! :eek:

Sounds horrible. Were you boiling water for tea? I know that drinking can be really harmful, but that's not quite the harm that I was envisioning...

You'll have to ask my kids. They thought that the poops were the funniest things evar, presumably because the twins are going through a phase where "poop" is their favorite word. The things are pretty cute, admittedly; two of them even have little bells in them. When Mrs. NRitH tried to order them, the store was completely sold out, so she had to track down some store in Japan to have them ship that shit over here.

The kids hung them on the tree like ornaments. :D

Poop on the xmas tree.... I can't imagine anything cuter! ;)

Sounds horrible. Were you boiling water for tea? I know that drinking can be really harmful, but that's not quite the harm that I was envisioning...

Yes, drinking IS dangerous.... I was boiling water for coffee by the way, in the microwave. I took the mug out but it was too hot, I dropped it and the hot water got spilled over my upper leg.... :o Ow!

For the curious, or the scatologically-inclined, here's a pic of one that's similar enough to the ones I got. Mine have little faces on them, though, which, depending on how you look at life, is even funnier or even sicker. For me, it's both.

:D I thought they were brown. Golden poop looks a lot better! ;)

Well, I'm bummed. My check was only for $16K. I must have been a bad girl this year... oh, wait. Yeah, I was.

I got a Vera Bradley tote bag, a large antipasto gift basket from Dean and Deluca, a vegetarian Italian cookbook, and an etching by Elyse Ashe Lord, an English artist from the 50's.

I think I'm going to go make a cocktail.

Yes, drinking IS dangerous.... I was boiling water for coffee by the way, in the microwave. I took the mug out but it was too hot, I dropped it and the hot water got spilled over my upper leg.... :o Ow!

omg EPbabe! :eek: I really hope you're okay!!! :(
It's time to chase out dear ol' hubby and pop in "Who Put The M in Manchester!" :D

Back
Top Bottom