What do you wish for?

rogue_rebellions

What is a facebook?
Recently I was browsing through Ebay, VulgarPicture and Passions and I thought how grateful I was that one of my wishes was answered (to release the singles box sets onto vinyl) and thought of what I would ask Mozzalini to release if I ever had the chance to.

If you could ask Morrissey to release something commercially, what would it be? Could you imagine how much money he would make? I will start this off...

01. Release Vauxhall and I onto 180 Gram PINK vinyl.

02. Release Rare Tracks onto 180 Gram vinyl.

03. Release Hollywood Bowl dvd with different cover art.

04. Officially release Introducing Morrissey on DVD.

Last edited:
Yes, yes, yes!

Release Rare Tracks again in any format in the US with lyric sheet.

Morrissey complained that on Importance of Being Morrissey they didn't use a lot of footage from overseas - release THAT on DVD.

Release his autobiography dammit

Official live versions of all those covers he's done in concert

I'm glad you mentioned the autobiography. A lot of people have been talking about how there aren't any plans for 2010 in the form of music/shows but I'm thinking that even if he doesn't release anything, he will at least have some time to tie up his book, if not let alone give the man some time off.

As for the release of live versions, I would love to hear Simon Smith And His Amazing Dancing Bear on something official.

Could you imagine how much money he would make?

Probably not a lot by just re-releasing albums on pink vinyl etc etc.

I'd go for the above post.... a new album along with releasing all unrealeased stuff.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
The Southpaw demos.

I'd wish for an acapella version of his records, a la Jay Z, so a thousand budding musicians could take a crack at writing backing music for his voice and lyrics. Most of it would suck, but I wouldn't mind hearing a few new tunes put to familiar words.

Back
Top Bottom