What does Morrissey do?

Cooley

Music aside (which, judging by recent efforts doesn’t take up too much of his time), what does he do? I get the feeling he gets really bored. Having friends over to dinner and driving around in your flash car only takes up a fraction of time, so where’s the old boy get his kicks? The autobiog is done, so I assume he doesn’t write much. Nor does he strike me as somebody who has any hobbies. Just curious....

Music, books, film, travel, writing, socializing with a few select people. Weird question, really, haha.

Music aside (which, judging by recent efforts doesn’t take up too much of his time), what does he do? I get the feeling he gets really bored. Having friends over to dinner and driving around in your flash car only takes up a fraction of time, so where’s the old boy get his kicks? The autobiog is done, so I assume he doesn’t write much. Nor does he strike me as somebody who has any hobbies. Just curious....

He's a multimillionaire. So my guess is that he does things that a multimillionaire does. No idea what that is, but I can guess! He buys expensive shit; First editions, art, property around the world, investments. He also owns Étienne. Other things he does are what we all do; eat, drink, shit, piss, sleep, dream, sing!

Did you watch 'the importance of being morrissey'?

Reckon it's basketball, the Beverly Center, surfing, potato taco Tuesdays, jalapeno ranch french fries with extra guac, coffee, and what he enjoys most, talking shit about Brittish people. Reckon his basketball team, the California Sons always win the over 50 LA City Championship mate c*** tit twat draft wacker inn n nnn nn nnnn nn nn nn n nn n nn n it.
Steve Basket.jpg

Last edited:

He's mentioned films, thinking of things to write & planning dinner.

He's mentioned films, thinking of things to write & planning dinner.
Planning dinner? "Hmm, what shall I have tonight? Bread or chips? Perhaps I'll go mad and have a chip butty."

He has a guilty conscience thinking about people who became infected with coronavirus at a Wembley Arena concert .
Deep in his heart he is a sensitive and empathic man. Perhaps he is just kneeling by his bed and praying for the health of infected fans . I think so

I'm pretty sure he spends his evenings playing 'Buckaroo!' and 'KerPlunk' with Damon (who always lets him win).

He hangs around with men more masculine than himself, doing things that you wouldn’t expect masculine men to do.

Back
Top Bottom