What ever happened to the Julia references?

Also, why would Hugh be banned?! Are we talking about Mr Morrisseythe23rd? Holy shnikeys that takes me back. That's a story I'd like to hear! :popcorn:

Guys, I'm sorry, that is just not her. You're talking about the hand-slapping person, right? I know and agree it *looks* and seems like her at first glance, but I did pause/rewind several times and the face is all wrong - her nose is much more hooked and profile completely different, plus she is much older than that person.
Anyhow, I agree that it is difficult to say with total certainty with such a short clip.

That still doesn't solve the mystery - why in the world did she move to LA recently from the suburbs of Boston? Where is she now, and why not at gigs?

Someone at a gig once told me they were jealous of her, and I disabused them of the notion that she was somehow privileged. She lives a lonely life totally devoted to this guy. Is a monthly phone call from Moz enough for you at the expense of alllll, and I do mean all, else? Not for me it's not.

Hope she's okay, she was always a sweetheart (to me) and worried about others, especially him, but not herself.

Rtime

This is Julia 5 years ago. I think it's her in the above video. Her overall manner and smile is the same. She just looks better and healthier which is a good thing. Maybe it's doing her good to no longer be at so many shows.

[video]

That video of Moz in Gothenburg is like seeing Bongo from U2 trying to behave like Chaplin with the New Order drummer hidden in his underwear.

I bet she's real jealous of the gorgeous tina. She probably tries to put hexes on her and everything. She looks kinda witchy like that.
There is a witch inside every woman and I keep telling Pilla it is time she took her broom and flew of to Blåkulla first for the annual easter witch gathering.

That still doesn't solve the mystery - why in the world did she move to LA recently from the suburbs of Boston? Where is she now, and why not at gigs?

Don't know what you're talking about. She is living in Los Angeles for years now.

That video when she told her dad about her love for Moz was cringe time of the lowest order. I was hoping she was 12 then but she was a fully grown woman.

This is Julia 5 years ago. I think it's her in the above video. Her overall manner and smile is the same. She just looks better and healthier which is a good thing. Maybe it's doing her good to no longer be at so many shows.

[video]

He behaved like a toddler at a dinner table :baby:

Don't know what you're talking about. She is living in Los Angeles for years now.

Well, I guess "recently" is not quite the right term, since I don't know exactly when she moved, but I do know she was living in a Boston suburb as late as 2010. So, what I mean is that she lived in the Boston suburbs for more than 30 years - why move to LA in mid/late middle age? I mean, there has to be a compelling reason. Just wondered. It seems to have coincided, if I'm correct, with her not going to each and every one of the shows.

I confess that I'm just curious. We were fairly close for a long time, shared a really cool couple experiences with the man himself, and I just wondered what happened to her, and how she ended up on the West Coast, especially considering she seems to have done so at the same time as reducing her dutiful Moz gig attendance.

Rtime

She's just fine!

giphy.gif

Julia is the type of woman to have a sweet kiss. Those shy kind of women always do.

She's in this video, which was at the Hollywood Bowl in November. She seems to push in front of another fan. Her 'banter' with morrissey does seem a bit forced from her, like she's taking that step over the 'fan' boundary into friend. However, note how she is on the wrong side of the barrier to be as close to Morrissey as she perhaps feels, or wants people to have the impression of.

That dance in the elevator is so adorable.

Also, why would Hugh be banned?! Are we talking about Mr Morrisseythe23rd? Holy shnikeys that takes me back. That's a story I'd like to hear! :popcorn:
Apparently he posted on a Facebook thread that Morrissey was a racist. Check out the post Aberdeen show thread.

Guys, I'm sorry, that is just not her. You're talking about the hand-slapping person, right? I know and agree it *looks* and seems like her at first glance, but I did pause/rewind several times and the face is all wrong - her nose is much more hooked and profile completely different, plus she is much older than that person.
Anyhow, I agree that it is difficult to say with total certainty with such a short clip.

Someone at a gig once told me they were jealous of her, and I disabused them of the notion that she was somehow privileged. She lives a lonely life totally devoted to this guy. pz enough for you at the expense of alllll, and I do mean all, else? Not for me it's not.

Hope she's okay, she was always a sweetheart (to me) and worried about others, especially him, but not herself.

Rtime
I know she went to tons of shows, but she really got a monthly phone call from him?

Back
Top Bottom