What gender is Morrissey?

Morrissey was on the track team in high school, which was helpful when he was running away from the jocks who were trying to beat his ass for being an actual queer. The only thing you understand about the socio-sexual hierarchy is that you exist firmly at the bottom of it.
Your a clown with at least 3 accounts on this forum...Gamma

I assume this your 4th account...King Gamma

Proving my point..

tenor.gif

I’m the context of the song the line comes after lists of stereotyped “man“ things - womanizing, wife beating, thieving, blowing up stuff, killing animals, etc. I don’t think it can be taken as a ”gender identity” statement in currently fashionable terms. It’s simply a rejection of stereotyped ideas about what constitutes “manly” behavior, not a rejection of his own manhood as such.

Even in the days of his most fey ways, I never saw him as particularly unmanly or trans or whatever. Neither were his heroes the New York Dolls - despite their more pronounced trans attire and presentation, they were all straight pussy-slaying rockers in the good ol’ days of drug fueled early ‘70s groupie sex.

So what's the difference between being a man and being a woman? Only one as far as I can see. You say the wrong thing as a man, and ready yourself for violence. You say the wrong thing as a woman and ready yourself for bed.

I say the wrong thing to you all the time and yet you still adore me. I dont blame you, Dale. I really don't.

I do adore you. And I don't blame myself either. I think it's because you know I'm flailing. You read me like a book. Harmless, ineffectual and inconsequential. (Me, not you).

I do read you like a book. It IS the curse of having 2nd sight you see. For your awareness, I am currently naked in bed eating cherries from an Hermes bowl. I'm here for you when you need me, darling!

I’m the context of the song the line comes after lists of stereotyped “man“ things - womanizing, wife beating, thieving, blowing up stuff, killing animals, etc. I don’t think it can be taken as a ”gender identity” statement in currently fashionable terms. It’s simply a rejection of stereotyped ideas about what constitutes “manly” behavior, not a rejection of his own manhood as such.

Even in the days of his most fey ways, I never saw him as particularly unmanly or trans or whatever. Neither were his heroes the New York Dolls - despite their more pronounced trans attire and presentation, they were all straight pussy-slaying rockers in the good ol’ days of drug fueled early ‘70s groupie sex.

He has said in interviews that he doesn't feel that he's any gender - he's very modern trans in that sense. But he's not interested in giving it a label, feeling the same way all the time, or imposing pronouns.

He looks very manly though - & he could put some strength into waving those gladioli about. I'd have to put them on the stage after one spin.

I assume this your 4th account...King Gamma

Looks like you have been triggered again. As soon a you get made to look the fool that you are, you revert to the uneducated prick you are, claiming people have multiple accounts, using words like gamma, squirt boy, sodomite etc. You clearly have self esteem issues, you should go adad talk to someone about your issues but make sure you wash first.

Looks like you have been triggered again. As soon a you get made to look the fool that you are, you revert to the uneducated prick you are, claiming people have multiple accounts, using words like gamma, squirt boy, sodomite etc. You clearly have self esteem issues, you should go adad talk to someone about your issues but make sure you wash first.

and he also resorted to homophobia by calling me an “f*****” which I’m proud to be one but it worth mentioning to showcases the rats behavior

@GodEmperorMorrissey calls everyone 'gammas' oblivious to the fact that Aldous Huxley would undoubtedly have categorised him as an Epsilon.

He's a real odd ball, he engages in discussion with his warped view of the world and when people don't agree with him he lashes out with playground type words and they are the same words every time. Looks like he has had a very poor upbringing/education.

He's a real odd ball, he engages in discussion with his warped view of the world and when people don't agree with him he lashes out with playground type words and they are the same words every time. Looks like he has had a very poor upbringing/education.

shut it cuck

@GodEmperorMorrissey calls everyone 'gammas' oblivious to the fact that Aldous Huxley would undoubtedly have categorised him as an Epsilon.

🤒
Aldous Huxley was King Cuck.o_O
'surface' can barely type a coherent sentence yet considers himself some type of 'educator'. Cuckers everywhere.:lbf:

Morrissey was on the track team in high school, which was helpful when he was running away from the jocks who were trying to beat his ass for being an actual queer. The only thing you understand about the socio-sexual hierarchy is that you exist firmly at the bottom of it.

🤒

what happened to all that ridiculous 'binary' stuff.:crazy:
where some dude puts on a dress and suddenly becomes
rocket science as to whats going on :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom