What happened to Reelaround?

You bitch if people fight.
You bitch if they don't.
Bitch bitch, Bitch.

I just find it funny that you and CG constantly air your dirty laundry for all to see on here.

Anyway you vowed to ignore CG forever did you? Why not just quit solo and re-register under a new handle. Have a clean slate, then she won't bother you again

I sent her the f***ing screengrabs. She's probably looking for someone to borrow a hundred dollars from. I don't want your money.

Just got home. Reading them now. Made that last post from cell phone.

- - - Updated - - -

I just find it funny that you and CG constantly air your dirty laundry for all to see on here.

Anyway you vowed to ignore CG forever did you? Why not just quit solo and re-register under a new handle. Have a clean slate, then she won't bother you again

I already explained to you via a PM months ago why I would never switch user names. I am not going to explain it again. It should be a no-brainer. I was here first. She can post as someone else. I have a blog here that has been active since 2004 under my name. Ditch it because of some Saddo? Not a chance.

You better not post those screen grabs I sent to you in confidence while you do your little dirty laundry expose shtick here, Jehne.

You better not post those screen grabs I sent to you in confidence while you do your little dirty laundry expose shtick here, Jehne.

Err... I just replied and discussed the screengrabs twice and lost both posts when I hit review. So irritated right now. I will retype it a third time after I calm down and have lunch.

Err... I just replied and discussed the screengrabs twice and lost both posts when I hit review. So irritated right now. I will retype it a third time after I calm down and have lunch.

That's God's way of telling you you're an idiot.

That's God's way of telling you you're an idiot.

Not sure about that. But the one short exchange you had with Steve on March 3, proves firstly, that you are a liar. And secondly, that you withheld the truth from the people of this forum so that your accusation that I created a fake SC profile could flourish. More on this in a minute...

One truth. He did have one quick exchange with you on March 3rd--the day he deleted his Solo profile. My last contact with him on Facebook was the day before, on March 2nd. He told me you had contacted him numerous times on FB asking him if he was the same Steve Croce on Solo. He never responded to your inquiries. Then after we parted ways on the 2nd, he decided to delete his profile. And finally replied to you. He stated that, yes, he was in fact the same Steve Croce who posted on Solo. He told you he was deleting his profile because he did not feel safe. And when you asked him if he had seen 'cruel comments' made by me to you, he answered he had seen 'the evidence.'

So what does this mean? First, that you knew on March 3 for a fact that Steve Croce, the DJ from Philadelphia, was also the same man who posted as Steve Croce on Solo. And yet, you alerted no one that you had learned the truth. Did you clear up any misconceptions? Make a statement that you were wrong when you accused me of creating a false profile? No you did not. You kept this knowledge concealed. Why? Perhaps because you wanted people to go on thinking that Steve and I were the same person. Secondly, one week later, on March 10, when that 'Steve - Disappeared' thread was started and people were still thinking he was a fake and Justin accused me of being Steve, you still did not bother to clear the record. Oh no. Instead you said you and he were 'in contact.' And made these three statements which are now proven to be lies based on the content of the two screengrabs you sent me:

Lol. He PM'd me on facebook and said he wanted to leave because it didn't feel safe. Plot twist: it wasn't because of me. He knew RB was researching him and saw how she turned on me in my Pray For RB thread and suddenly realized he couldn't trust her confidence. Sorry babes, you scare the f*** outta nice people.

He probably google-alerted his own name and knew it wasn't me searching for him because I was busy posting here, that's why he confided in me. Lol, wow.

I have screen grabs of our conversations post-pray for you thread. I am not a liar. I inquired if he was real, yes. I was doing that to protect whoever the real steve croce was. He understood that once he learned what a manipulative turncoat you are. Do you want me to point out again that in this very thread you were laughing at his expense with Viva?

The only thing you said that was true was that you had some screengrabs of a Facebook exchange with Steve Croce. The rest of your claims, coupled with the fact you withheld the truth after learning it, proves you are a liar and have zero scruples. Steve did not fear me. He did not claim he did not trust me or that I was manipulative. He did not leave Solo because of me. He left because he knew someone was going to post that link on the forum and he did not want to be around when it happened. Sadly he did not give a shit how that fallout would affect me. Nice. Steve hated you. I commend him for at least setting the record straight and confirming to you that he was the same Steve posting on Solo. I wanted him to do that when you first started sending him PMs on Facebook. But he said the best way was to completely ignore you. He stated, "When it comes to your enemies, the ultimate suffering for them is separation from you." He saw you as being my enemy. And taught me that ignoring you would hurt you more than any fat comment I could make. Because you crave/need my attention/my validation. I think he was correct. Look at the 'realitybites prayer and dating' threads for evidence of such. All see this except you. (The fat comments were the cruel comments he stated as seeing the evidence of. Steve was opposed to fat shaming for personal reasons which he alluded to on the forum.)

I stated that I would pay you 100 dollars if you posted the screengrabs which 'proved Steve Croce had said those things to you on Facebook.' He did not state those things. And so, the one truth (you had an exchange) + four lies puts you in the negative. I will keep my 100 bucks. Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't send you the entire exchange and there's no burden of proof on me, RB. He deleted his account because he didn't feel safe. We spoke about that. That is the proof I sent you, you or nobody else has any business in the discussion that went beyond that. All this other stuff has NOTHING to do with my exchange with Steve Croce, it's all fantasy in your head that you're the truth police. "You withheld truth." What the f*** do you think this is? Law & Order: Special Retarded Edition?

I didn't send you the entire exchange and there's no burden of proof on me, RB. He deleted his account because he didn't feel safe. We spoke about that. That is the proof I sent you, you or nobody else has any business in the discussion that went beyond that. All this other stuff has NOTHING to do with my exchange with Steve Croce, it's all fantasy in your head that you're the truth police. "You withheld truth." What the f*** do you think this is? Law & Order: Special Retarded Edition?

I can't count the times on two hands that you have accused me of being someone else on this forum. fenner, Justin, Irregular Regular, Luke, Steve... many more. All your accusations have proven false. Have you ever acknowledged you were wrong? Apologized to me or them? Oh once, to IR. Never to anyone else. Your insights and perceptions are wrong. Inaccurate. You suck as a sign reader, lady. You are seeing false signs. Your signals are wonky. Get a different hobby. You are no good at that one.

I can post those screengrabs. Steve was very curt with you. There was nothing warm or kind in his words. He just was setting the record straight--that he was Steve the DJ in Philly and Steve the poster on Solo.

Last edited:
I can't count the times on two hands that you have accused me of being someone else on this forum. fenner, Justin, Irregular Regular, Luke, Steve... many more. All your accusations have proven false. Have you ever acknowledge you were wrong? Apologized to me or them? Oh once, to IR. Never to anyone else.

I can post those screengrabs. Steve was very curt with you. There was nothing warm or kind in his words. He just was setting the record straight--that he was Steve the DJ in Philly and Steve the poster on Solo.

Fine. Post them.

You post them since they are your messages.

You f*** off, it's PRIVATE EXCHANGE between myself and another person. I know it's killing you now but get over it, you turned him off with your history of being a raging bully. FYI you ruined solo. It used to be fun and calm in the forums, none of this he's on my side, she's on your side 4th grade bullshit you pull. It was intelligent, honest discourse, not you putting on a show to prove how popular and intelligent you are.

You f*** off, it's PRIVATE EXCHANGE between myself and another person. I know it's killing you now but get over it, you turned him off with your history of being a raging bully. FYI you ruined solo. It used to be fun and calm in the forums, none of this he's on my side, she's on your side 4th grade bullshit you pull. It was intelligent, honest discourse, not you putting on a show to prove how popular and intelligent you are.

What a joke. You were fighting with Skylarker, Viva, and NHNS before I started posting again. Numerous people had been banned for trolling and fighting before my return. This place was not ruined because of me. It isn't ruined now. As Uncleskinny said, it is what you make of it.

No one likes you here except Davie. But Davie likes EVERYBODY. The last two holdouts, Reelaround and Justin, have now jumped ship. You are a Saddo sailing alone.

These are your last three notable contributions to the forum:

Pray for realitybites.
Does it matter KY has lied about her age?
Who should realitybites date next?

See a pattern here? Believe me, everyone else does.

Now back on ignore you go.

Last edited:
I wish I was as popular as you. *sigh* It's pretty clear you live a full and complex life since things like who likes who on a message board are a notable priority to your 40-something year old brain. Please tell us more about how fat we are and how polemic and profound the wolves are you run with.

Last edited:
No one likes you here except Davie. But Davie likes EVERYBODY.

:lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I was as popular as you. *sigh* It's pretty clear you live a full and complex life since things like who likes who on a message board are a notable priority to your 40-something year old brain. Please tell us more about how fat we are and how polemic and profound the wolves are you run with.

You're both f***ing ridiculous. Jesus. Drop it. Who GIVES a f***.

It seems RB owes CG $100...?

Two 'grown' women fighting over a loser has-been that snaps children's bones for a hobby.

Who did he like more? He liked me more. No, he liked me more. No, it was me. How many PMs did he send you? He liked me the most.

God. You're both so blind. Read this thread while imagining you are not one of the two crones involved and you'd see how ridiculous you both sound. But RB, I fear you are coming out worse in all of this. Which seems to be a recent trend... What happened to make it go so bad?

Just got home. Reading them now. Made that last post from cell phone.

- - - Updated - - -

I already explained to you via a PM months ago why I would never switch user names. I am not going to explain it again. It should be a no-brainer. I was here first. She can post as someone else. I have a blog here that has been active since 2004 under my name. Ditch it because of some Saddo? Not a chance.

OK then. You and CG carry on with your shit. I wonder what both your mothers would think reading this drivel between you two.
You both need a slap.

In fact Steve Crochet will be pissing himself reading this.

Back
Top Bottom