What happened to true-to-you.net?

ooops! I didn't know he was a she! (take a walk on the wild side). LOL, I feel embarrassed for having talked to her as a "he" all the time.

Don’t worry.
I don’t think she cares.
There might even be a slight pleasure within and a smile on her face. ;)

Heino?

Heino of all people. LOL

LOL... I have a very strange fetish with Heino (I have his vinyls and even a nice T-shirt). LOL... I am unable to explain my fascination with him. I think it is because he tries to look "normal", but he looks like an undercover alien doing a terrible job at pretending to be human.

I have been told that we all have the right to like ONE bizarre artist and give no explanations about it... mine is Heino.

LOL... I have a very strange fetish with Heino (I have his vinyls and even a nice T-shirt). LOL... I am unable to explain my fascination with him. I think it is because he tries to look "normal", but he looks like an undercover alien doing a terrible job at pretending to be human.

I have been told that we all have the right to like ONE bizarre artist and give no explanations about it... mine is Heino.

Who the hell told you that? :squiffy:
Just kidding

I was on a flight with Heino once, from Berlin to Vienna. True story.:rock:

I was on a flight with Heino once, from Berlin to Vienna. True story.:rock:

I was on a flight with Arja Saijonmaa once, from Stockholm to London in 1992 and without make up I could not see who it was if it wasn't for the fellow United fan from Stockholm whispering it into my ear.

She is excused cause it was a very early flight and when in London the Stockholm cab driver and me happened to have lunch in a gay bar.

Arja-Saijonmaa.jpg

mine is... Morrissey.
:D

LOL... No, you are cheating, it must be an artist whose music is terrible, someone whose name is as shameful as the "hmm hmm" of the German journalist, someone who makes you think that maybe you should delete his name from your browser's history as to protect your almost good reputation.

Be brave and confess your sin!!! No cheating will be allowed!

LOL... No, you are cheating, it must be an artist whose music is terrible, someone whose name is as shameful as the "hmm hmm" of the German journalist, someone who makes you think that maybe you should delete his name from your browser's history as to protect your almost good reputation.

Be brave and confess your sin!!! No cheating will be allowed!

if you mean 'guilty pleasures' ?

again, it's....

Morrissey.

:p

If Klaus Nomi has a thread, Heino should have one too!!!!! LOL... I was just listening to his "Komm in meinen Wigwam".
He is ALMOST as good as Morrissey into making disasters with the press.

Heino Über Alles!!!!

Rrrrregenbogen Johnny komm in meinem Dickdarm ...

I quite like the way he pronounces his Rs. *da bleib ich gerrrrn am wegrrrrrrand stehen holla dee ho*

Can anyone lead me to someone who updated or is currently in charge of the true to you site? I think that it's a good resource but it seems like it has been neglected for a while. I am a web designer and would be interested in maintaining the site for free. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom