What i got for christmas

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire

I got alot cool gifts.....

3 steel folding chairs(the better to f***in bash ye f***in skulls in more)

10 bowls of yoshinoya(the better to share with mozzer)

a picture of mindy(to take a shit on after I drink that yucky ornage drink from mcdonalds)

a rimjob from mindy(I took a shit after she gave it to me and after i ate corn)

a thong from my girl who are YOU?? ( as I always do,she looks f***in awesome in a thong have i told you already?? I have?? well,so what)

Pillow caught a good case of aids(her t-cell count has gone through the roof,yippie!!!)

a sweet dictionary to give to regan is a dumbass,because he is just that:A dumbass!!!!

all your moms phone numbers(I had most of them anyways,but some of these i didnt have).

More hookers to sell on a street corner for money(this is where your moms come in).

50,000 bucks cash(someone has to make money off your moms why not me???)

t-cell count going up is a good thing you rope-faced pillock...

you, my friend are a pig-ignorant shite crack.
let me count the ways:

1: you go to mc donalds and drink ''ornage juice''

are you sure?

2: ''i took a shit after she gave it to me and after i ate corn''-eat your heart out oscar wilde,hear the voice of present day man.this line alone is enough to make morrissey cry.

3:you believe aids manifests itself with a RISING t-cell count?
even your lover jim the baboon knows youve got it backwards.

again.

maybe your hands are so slippery with ape-shit that they slip off the keys.
still,
i doubt even that would justify such terrible sentance structure.

Re: t-cell count going up is a good thing for my severe case of aids

ActuaLLY,I dont have the part about you being a 3 dollar whore part wrong. I heard you did have aids,you got the disease from those oompa loompas who gang raped you on christmas??? hey,no fret my pet,they have stuff for aids. I only hope things dont start falling off you ya know???? whats a pig ignorant shite??? I mean,i know you lick crack and all,but really a pig ignorant??? that makes about as much sense as me having sex with your aids ridden ass. Look,just because you choose to have sex with oompa loompas is cool with me. maybe you have some sort of willy wonka fetish??? no biggie. I hope you get stricken with polio,md,herpes,and of course vd(which im told you already have judging by the looks of that loaf thing you have growing down yander??).

I also got a giant picture of pillow being cornholed by a bunch of oompa loompas on christmas. Look at the way she's getting it from that one,man,he's really going to town on her. Should I tell him about that disgusting yellow cakey stuff she has growing down yander??? nah,Ill wait...... Poor pillow...all dressed up and no one to blow.

> ActuaLLY,I dont have the part about you being a 3 dollar whore part wrong.
> I heard you did have aids,you got the disease from those oompa loompas who
> gang raped you on christmas??? hey,no fret my pet,they have stuff for
> aids. I only hope things dont start falling off you ya know???? whats a
> pig ignorant shite??? I mean,i know you lick crack and all,but really a
> pig ignorant??? that makes about as much sense as me having sex with your
> aids ridden ass. Look,just because you choose to have sex with oompa
> loompas is cool with me. maybe you have some sort of willy wonka fetish???
> no biggie. I hope you get stricken with polio,md,herpes,and of course
> vd(which im told you already have judging by the looks of that loaf thing
> you have growing down yander??).

Pillow is right. Any word of any sentence that you write is enough to make Morrissey cry. Why do you bother? Why even bother calling yourself a Morrissey fan, if all you can do to show it is post pathetic (I wouldn't even deem them 'insulting', because they're so pathetic that they verge on hilarious) messages on a Morrissey website? Don't you realise how STUPID you look? You're actually NOT FUNNY in the slightest. I can't even bear to imagine what Morrissey would think if he came here and saw your drivel. I pray that he never does. Oh, and before you throw any of your recycled 'insults' my way, let me tell you dear, don't bother. I've heard them all before and laugh at every one, in an 'oh God, this poor, pathetic waste of a person' kind of way.

Dear?? have you been talking to your mom?? I call her that all the time. get me a beer dear. next time you dont bring me yoshinoya,Im gonna slap the shit out of your mouth ok dear??,If morrissey did see my posyts,he would know that i am one of the biggest morrissey fans this planet has ever known. Plus,he knows me already. dont forget,I gave him yoshinoya and a yoshinoya t-shirt at a concert once. he knows all about the PIMP of the fuggin nation and we hang from time to time. Do I detect a bit of jealousy on your part?? I do!!!!

Ha, ha, ha ha.

Keep taking the drugs, please do. That little fantasy land that you live in looks quite fun too, is it more or less expensive than Disneyland?

Back
Top Bottom