What in the hell?

• Thread starter SleepTheClockAround
  • Start date
S

SleepTheClockAround

I am new to this message board, so i must ask this question.....what is with everyone calling morrissey moz? They dont even sound similar, is it just laziness ....you know cutting out the extra six letters one would have to use? I mean moz sounds like some thug who would break your legs if you didnt pay him the 20 bucks you barrowed from him to put gas in your car.

Re: I think you have the wrong web Sight

> I am new to this message board, so i must ask this
> question.....what is with everyone calling morrissey moz?

Well my dear friend I think you should take your own advise and go back to sleep. I've read some of your messages and you have yet to write a kind word and It does not sound like you even listen to Moz, oh sorry MORRISSEY is that better.
Moz, Mozz, Mozzer, Mozzy is a nick name he has gone by for quite some time. So please take some strange pills and sing your self to sleep.

"Be pleasant or don't be at all"

GOOD DAY SIR.....

Re: I think you have the wrong web Sight

> Well my dear friend I think you should take your own advise and
> go back to sleep. I've read some of your messages and you have
> yet to write a kind word and It does not sound like you even
> listen to Moz, oh sorry MORRISSEY is that better.
> Moz, Mozz, Mozzer, Mozzy is a nick name he has gone by for quite
> some time. So please take some strange pills and sing your self
> to sleep.

> "Be pleasant or don't be at all"

> GOOD DAY SIR.....

Ahhhh so thats how it works....i ask a legitimate question and you make fun of me, i get it. And i do listen to morrissey, his earlier works granted, still i am a fan none the less. I must say i enjoy your glib if not trite use of morrissey lyrics.....very original.Last if not least you over assume that i am a sir, you know not having took the time to ask about it and all. To use my equaly cheezy use of a morrissey lyric...."I will not change and i will not be nice"

INFIGHTING?

> Ahhhh so thats how it works....i ask a legitimate question and
> you make fun of me, i get it.

I may have been away for some time, but I don't think the world has changed entirely during that period of time. Why all the fighting? Is there some anti-Moz clique that I am unaware of? Are these attacks on people justified? If they are, articulate the grievances!

> I am new to this message board, so i must ask this
> question.....what is with everyone calling morrissey moz? They
> dont even sound similar, is it just laziness ....you know
> cutting out the extra six letters one would have to use? I mean
> moz sounds like some thug who would break your legs if you didnt
> pay him the 20 bucks you barrowed from him to put gas in your
> car.

It's the nickname that the NME gave Morrissey back in The Smiths days and it just stuck.