what is considered on topic and off topic?

LukaInExile

American Expatriate
I started a thread in the General Discussion about how i noticed gaps in morrisseys teeth and remarked it may be a receding gum line. I figure since it is about Morrissey it belongs there. But it was moved to the off topic forum. Are we not allowed to post threads that may upset morrissey? If so, that is fine. I am just curious what the rules are here.

I started a thread in the General Discussion about how i noticed gaps in morrisseys teeth and remarked it may be a receding gum line. I figure since it is about Morrissey it belongs there. But it was moved to the off topic forum. Are we not allowed to post threads that may upset morrissey? If so, that is fine. I am just curious what the rules are here.

This message is clearly off-topic.
Moderators, please move immediately!

It's whatever Kewpie deems to be on- and off-topic. Generally speaking, if the conversation isn't helping everyone understand Morrissey better, she moves it to off-topic. That's why the forum sections are pretty much meaningless. Just click "New Posts" above and use that to navigate around SoLow, instead of browsing the sections individually.

It's whatever Kewpie deems to be on- and off-topic. Generally speaking, if the conversation isn't helping everyone understand Morrissey better, she moves it to off-topic. That's why the forum sections are pretty much meaningless. Just click "New Posts" above and use that to navigate around SoLow, instead of browsing the sections individually.

how would you know if it was kewpie that moved the thread? Are you shit stirring again, Nrith.

If Moz got mentioned in a random topic it'd get moved to General Discussion if Kewpie was bored.

Back
Top Bottom