What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

So the duels are decided for Eskilstuna and the Second Chance decider on the 29th and they are:

Versus

The next duel is:

Versus

The third duel in Eskilstuna is:

Versus

The fourth and final duel on the night:

Versus

So 4 duels where the winner in each goes to the final a week later.

Who will reach that final and claim the last places in it?

Just ask your booking guru Urbanus.

The first duel is tricky and performance intensity may swing it in favour of ANUS don Demina but I am actually going for the quite boring duet between Ellen and Simon.

Duel number two is a easy win for Malou Prytz after all her air play in recent weeks.

Duel number three is the easiest of them all with a landslide victory for Felix Sandman and Frida has been really unfortunate to end up against him. The girls at home are gonna vote until their smartphones explode.

In the fourth and final duel we have a straight duel between a latino song and a swedish hillbilly one. Since politics do matter here and swedes tend to vote out foreign performers and non swedes taking place in various tv competitions I actually believe the Sweden Democrat viewers will vote for Drängarna (The Farm Workers).

But I like the chilean Mendez who actually has his own Kardashian style reality show in Chile where they follow him and his huge family around. He has one foot in Chile and one in Sweden and he had to fight against public opinion and defend one of his sons for being gay which is one of the reasons the gay people behind the mello fest have taken him to his heart for standing up for his son in a latino culture that struggles to accept homosexuality.

Why the hell did they give Klara such a weak and silly song for mello like this one:

When she sounds this good on radio:

From the other songs yesterday I liked this one for the beat though the swedish lyrics were quite silly.

Who will reach that final and claim the last places in it?

Just ask your booking guru Urbanus.

The first duel is tricky and performance intensity may swing it in favour of ANUS don Demina but I am actually going for the quite boring duet between Ellen and Simon.

Duel number two is a easy win for Malou Prytz after all her air play in recent weeks.

Duel number three is the easiest of them all with a landslide victory for Felix Sandman and Frida has been really unfortunate to end up against him. The girls at home are gonna vote until their smartphones explode.

In the fourth and final duel we have a straight duel between a latino song and a swedish hillbilly one. Since politics do matter here and swedes tend to vote out foreign performers and non swedes taking place in various tv competitions I actually believe the Sweden Democrat viewers will vote for Drängarna (The Farm Workers).

But I like the chilean Mendez who actually has his own Kardashian style reality show in Chile where they follow him and his huge family around. He has one foot in Chile and one in Sweden and he had to fight against public opinion and defend one of his sons for being gay which is one of the reasons the gay people behind the mello fest have taken him to his heart for standing up for his son in a latino culture that struggles to accept homosexuality.

*BOOKIE guru!

Saturday's final mello show before the Second Chance and the final went ahead in Malmö despite a huge part of the production team being hit by flu (not Corona).

Mello legend Nanne Grönvall was singing in swedish as usual and this time the lyrics was about James Corden amongst other things.

tsunami_l-5Gt4KEBi.jpg

Brilliant swedish 3 part series taking place before during and after the 2004 Thailand tsunami. Focuses on the character Tomas and his help organisation getting involved in a scandal as he jets off to Thailand to bond with his stepson and ends up in the chaos over there.

Great actors and several family stories and one episode in I am positively surprised and looking forward to more. A quite dark portrayal of a number of people in the style that swedish productions do best.

The first episode can be found here:

No english subs but some here might be fluent in swedish.

MV5BYTQ5OTI3MmUtZTE5Ni00NTc2LTk5ODEtNWJlOWYxOThjYjhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgzMzYwMA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Swedish drama about the oil industry and politics in the Arctic. A ship full of scientists is attacked outside of Greenland as the Arctic Council tries to ban oil drilling in the area.

This is right up Greta Thunbergs ass and will probably be awkward to watch for a number of reasons.

Trailer:

I am hoping the brilliant Lena Endre can at least make some of it watchable.

This drama is at first sight very PC and very Greta Thunberg but the longer it goes on it seems to make fun of those people and politicians who believe Russia is behind everything when something happens.

Can be seen here without subs:

2 more episodes left and it is better than expected even though these kind of tv series that involve actors from many countries tend to feel a bit cheesy at times.

You can upgrade a website but not the moderators who keep on refusing to publish posts here like they did before the upgrade.

Two posts not posted and counting in this thread.

Hello moderator wake up!

The Morning Show
Better Call Saul
Baskets (if you were asking yourself what kind of people watch that kind of TV shows)
Grantchester
Endeavour
Father Brown

I'm watching The Undoing and Riviera season 3, which incidentally was partially filmed at Buenos Aires.

Back
Top Bottom