What is currently your favorite television show(s)?

Jackpot for Eskilstuna as Felix Sandman did not reach the final straight away but has to compete again in Eskilstuna on the 29th this month. The best song tonight in my view will also swing by Eskilstuna as the young Malou Prytz got a second chance with her song "Ballerina".

Robin Bengtsson just cannot do a thing wrong in this competition and went straight to the final with the popular trio The Mamas who for the second year in a row is in the final after last year winning it as back up vocal singers to the winner John Lundvik.

The highlight tonight was when Sean The First Banana performed during the voting and brought down the house but this performance of the same song is from the melody fest final in 2012.

A genius at entertainment and a kids favourite turning everything into a joke. Just watch his entrance during the presentation.

Hullo Solo cholo me and P are back in Sweden after our 8 day excursion to Lanzarote and the guys at TLC of course paused the showing of 90 Day Fiance when we were away but the latest episode is now out and we will watch it here:

https://cloudvideo.tv/2uob5hsjy8tc

Followed by the lovely Pillow Talk here:

https://cloudvideo.tv/bssyi5v244og

It is the best tv around and you don't wanna miss it so join me and P and enjoy the fun and drama.

Also we have to watch Big Brother Sweden where the contestants entered the house on Monday for 100 days. I might provide links to the shows and a live stream if you wanna have that swedish chef on the muppets show moment.

We have a lot to catch up with now such as Vanderpump Rules which is here:

https://cloudvideo.tv/rgm08pwsxksc

Not forgetting the New Jersey housewives which is here:

https://cloudvideo.tv/quah5uakwwd9

It was great away but it is lovely to be back home and being able to post things here without a smartphone dictating what and how you type it as I am back on the laptop.

Urbanus is back for real so dry those tears and enjoy!

Hullo Solo cholo me and P are back in Sweden after our 8 day excursion to Lanzarote and the guys at TLC of course paused the showing of 90 Day Fiance when we were away but the latest episode is now out and we will watch it here:

https://cloudvideo.tv/2uob5hsjy8tc

Followed by the lovely Pillow Talk here:

https://cloudvideo.tv/bssyi5v244og

It is the best tv around and you don't wanna miss it so join me and P and enjoy the fun and drama.

Also we have to watch Big Brother Sweden where the contestants entered the house on Monday for 100 days. I might provide links to the shows and a live stream if you wanna have that swedish chef on the muppets show moment.

We have a lot to catch up with now such as Vanderpump Rules which is here:

https://cloudvideo.tv/rgm08pwsxksc

Not forgetting the New Jersey housewives which is here:

https://cloudvideo.tv/quah5uakwwd9

It was great away but it is lovely to be back home and being able to post things here without a smartphone dictating what and how you type it as I am back on the laptop.

Urbanus is back for real so dry those tears and enjoy!
YOU are such a dweeb

New narcos drops tomorrow and I’m psyched as it’s gonna get very tense and action oriented as the 90’s war on drugs ramps up

MV5BODIwYmE0MGQtYmNhMS00ZjM4LWJkMzAtNjg5YzI4MzZjMjg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU2ODM5MjU@._V1_.jpg

Season 3 is under way.

tsunami_l-5Gt4KEBi.jpg

Brilliant swedish 3 part series taking place before during and after the 2004 Thailand tsunami. Focuses on the character Tomas and his help organisation getting involved in a scandal as he jets off to Thailand to bond with his stepson and ends up in the chaos over there.

Great actors and several family stories and one episode in I am positively surprised and looking forward to more. A quite dark portrayal of a number of people in the style that swedish productions do best.

MV5BYTQ5OTI3MmUtZTE5Ni00NTc2LTk5ODEtNWJlOWYxOThjYjhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgzMzYwMA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Swedish drama about the oil industry and politics in the Arctic. A ship full of scientists is attacked outside of Greenland as the Arctic Council tries to ban oil drilling in the area.

This is right up Greta Thunbergs ass and will probably be awkward to watch for a number of reasons.

Trailer:

I am hoping the brilliant Lena Endre can at least make some of it watchable.

MV5BYTQ5OTI3MmUtZTE5Ni00NTc2LTk5ODEtNWJlOWYxOThjYjhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgzMzYwMA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Swedish drama about the oil industry and politics in the Arctic. A ship full of scientists is attacked outside of Greenland as the Arctic Council tries to ban oil drilling in the area.

This is right up Greta Thunbergs ass and will probably be awkward to watch for a number of reasons.

Trailer:

I am hoping the brilliant Lena Endre can at least make some of it watchable.

PC checklist:

Black man has a baby with a white woman.

Using the word climate change.

Likely use of word fossil fuel when oil is not a fossil fuel according the leading oil experts.

tsunami_l-5Gt4KEBi.jpg

Brilliant swedish 3 part series taking place before during and after the 2004 Thailand tsunami. Focuses on the character Tomas and his help organisation getting involved in a scandal as he jets off to Thailand to bond with his stepson and ends up in the chaos over there.

Great actors and several family stories and one episode in I am positively surprised and looking forward to more. A quite dark portrayal of a number of people in the style that swedish productions do best.

Made me think of a great song.

Almost as boring live as The Cure.

"For you my dear sister
Holding onto me forever
Disco dancing with the rapists
Your only crime is silence
Can't work at this anymore
Can't move, I want to stay at home
Tied up to all these crutches
Never far from your hands
Tsunami tsunami came washing over me
Can't speak, can't think, won't talk, won't walk
Doctors tell me that I'm cynical
I tell them that it must be chemical
So what am I doing girl
Cry into my drink I disappear
Eyes for teeth waving over me
Bring down the shadows of my mind
Sleep and breathe under our sheets
Inhale the anxiety in between, in between, in between, in between
Through September under the weather
In between, in between, in between, in between
Take the GI's I will have the spies"

Me and P are so ready for tonights mello fest. A week ago we watched it in Lanzarote and the swedish channel stopped working right after the mello fest was over.

Phew!

Tonight they are in the most northern town they have ever been in as they are up in Luleå and I expect lesbian Mariette to go straight to the final along with footballer Mohombi.

These are their songs from last years competition when Mohombi's song was one of my favourites that year.

We will celebrate by having Pilla's special casserole and tenderloin and I will fry the meat singing "meat is murder". We use Cafe' de Paris meat butter that melts on the meat and makes it delicious.

We end with some Vienetta ice cream. So bring on the night we are psyched.

Me and P are so ready for tonights mello fest. A week ago we watched it in Lanzarote and the swedish channel stopped working right after the mello fest was over.

Phew!

Tonight they are in the most northern town they have ever been in as they are up in Luleå and I expect lesbian Mariette to go straight to the final along with footballer Mohombi.

These are their songs from last years competition when Mohombi's song was one of my favourites that year.

We will celebrate by having Pilla's special casserole and tenderloin and I will fry the meat singing "meat is murder". We use Cafe' de Paris meat butter that melts on the meat and makes it delicious.

I confused Mohombi with a similar artist who is a footballer and Mohombi is of course a international artist who is very famous in some parts of the world.

A world music legend.

I feel like I would really like Lanzarote, Love a trashy beach community full of wasted and sunburnt brits risking it all for a little carcinoma.
Full of people in the sun all the time but me and P hardly got a burn. We had sun on one side of the room and shade on the front one near the pool so it was perfect.

The trashy ones were the hippies that you find on every island down there. We did go out at night a few times and I never saw anyone who was wasted but then again we went to the more classy places.

The dykes got wasted on the last night at some irish bar with music. I think the days are gone when a majority go to them places for a suntan and people really are much more aware plus those places are great cause you can always find shade on one side of the street when you walk.

You would love the vibe though and people are very friendly and positive and everything there is strangely easy compared to many other places.

Phew!

As I predicted Mariette and Mohombi made it straight to the final and for Mariette this was her fourth appearance in the competition and the fourth time she made it straight to the final.

The redneck inspired band with their irish folk music tune will head to Eskilstuna with the rapper.

Cannot post any videos of the performances as the SVT censor team has cracked down hard on people posting videos from tonight.

As I predicted Mariette and Mohombi made it straight to the final and for Mariette this was her fourth appearance in the competition and the fourth time she made it straight to the final.

The redneck inspired band with their irish folk music tune will head to Eskilstuna with the rapper.

Cannot post any videos of the performances as the SVT censor team has cracked down hard on people posting videos from tonight.

Heading to Eskilstuna on the 29th:

The hosts tonight broke the news that even more famous acts will play live in Eskilstuna and will make the show the most epic ever in mello fest history.

No idea why but people with tickets will be in for a treat so hopefully Pilla will forget not being seated next to me and instead being a few rows above me or below me depending on what she chooses. I better sit above her to keep an eye on her.

Corporate bastards had purchased almost entire rows leaving a seat here and there and if lucky we can swap a seat with someone.

You can at least listen to Mohombi's song here:

Look forward to seeing and hearing him at the final.

Back
Top Bottom