what is the worst thing that has happened you in your life

I know this is out of character for me, but as I said in the 'what are you thinking right now' thread, I'm not taking crap today.

So, if you have nothing to contribute why start this thread? To make yourself feel better about your life at the expense of others' misery? I feel like I'm being asked to share something personal for the sake of your own entertainment.

often, when my wife & i go on holidays, she makes me go on long walks. they're Terrible.

awww

often, when my wife & i go on holidays, she makes me go on long walks. they're Terrible.

How's hattie?

You should enjoy walking with your lovely wife in beautiful countryside.

Re: awww

How's hattie?

she's quite lovely, thank you for asking. i hope you are well etc.

You should enjoy walking with your lovely wife in beautiful countryside.

i accompany her, even though it is the worst thing that has happened to me in my life. i am demonstrably a Good Egg.

So, if you have nothing to contribute why start this thread? To make yourself feel better about your life at the expense of others' misery? I feel like I'm being asked to share something personal for the sake of your own entertainment.

I agree. I am comfortable enough with the situation that occurred to share it with some people...but its ridiculous to expect me to post it on a public forum. Something bad has happened to everyone. I think Emma is lying.

My dog had it's leg ripped off by another dog...the dog screamed never heard anything like it.:tears:

:tears: that's horrible

We were covered in blood and it hung by a tendon and i had to carry the dog a mile and a half to the vets....its not as bad ofcourse a s loosing people or operations I've had etc but it sticks in my mind as one of the most upsetting things.

:tears: that's horrible

We were covered in blood and it hung by a tendon and i had to carry the dog a mile and a half to the vets....its not as bad ofcourse a s loosing people or operations I've had etc but it sticks in my mind as one of the most upsetting things.

Did your dog survive? This story has brought a tear to my eye.

A couple of years ago my cat had 3 kittens and 2 died and I carried them in a box to the vets and cried all they there. I ended up keeping the one surviving kitten as I couldn't bear to seperate her from her mum.

Did your dog survive? This story has brought a tear to my eye.

A couple of years ago my cat had 3 kittens and 2 died and I carried them in a box to the vets and cried all they there. I ended up keeping the one surviving kitten as I couldn't bear to seperate her from her mum.

Yes!! and so did the leg...four operations ,£4000 (not insured:tears:) and being confined to a pet crate for four months and he's fine although he does get pain in it some times.

Being raped probably. Either that or getting beaten up and robbed. Or it might have been when I was enslaved for a month. One of those three, I reckon. :)

Back
Top Bottom