• It’s Over

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Morning Starship

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Wedding Bell Blues

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a hard decision. I voted for Morning Starship because I like it a lot. I don't know why I still participate in these surveys, because deep down my heart I feel they are unfair. No musical experience is similar to another so they can't be compared and ranked in this way when you like all of them. Same with other human experiences. You like it or not, and I like them all.

you are clueless
Many bands perform cover songs from the get go
The Grateful Dead (one of the mot successful touring bands of all time) have covered other artists material since the very beginning.
Why do so many people on here speak from their ass, without a clue of what they are stating?!

usually artists start covering songs when they no writing talent and ability left.

I’m shocked there’s even a question. It’s Morning Starship by a country mile!

THEN

BOTCG
IO

Followed by a country mile behind

WBB

"so much new stuff" lol - have you forgotten these are all just covers of other artists songs, usually artists start covering songs when they no writing talent and ability left.
have you even heard blue dreamers eyes,never again will I be a twin,by the time I get to wherever im going.enough said,read it again ya banger.

Back
Top Bottom