What item held by Morrissey, other than himself, on a sleeve do you most identify with / want ?

What item held by Morrissey, other than himself, on a sleeve do you most identify with / want ?

• "The Last Of The Famous International Playboys" (a tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Years Of Refusal" (Charlie Browne's infant son)

• "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" (a pen)

• Total voters
"You Are The Quarry" (Tommy gun) - i want it. i despise guns and violence. i just want it as a memento.

I finally went with WDDIM (I'll just pretend it's almond milk), because I'm indecisive. I have no idea what I'd do with an infant, a gun, or microphone, so as long as it's none of those…

On a Greek only (as in the lettering is all in Greek), there was a promo CD for the singles introduced between Viva Hate and Bona Drag. Moz is eating an apple. That's my favourite. If anyone can find that pic, that would be great.

"Years Of Refusal" (Charlie Browne's infant son)

And I just can't explain so I won't even try to...

Please help me understand why you would *want* someone else's kid or *identify* with someone else's kid? Please.

1) The more you Ignore me has always got me, what is he holding onto? 2) You're the one for me fatty, don't know if anyone agrees but he seems to be holding his thoughts, or A thought in particular. That's all I can manage, hope it's helped you guys.

1) Curtains?
2) Ha ha, good one. Well played.

On a Greek only (as in the lettering is all in Greek), there was a promo CD for the singles introduced between Viva Hate and Bona Drag. Moz is eating an apple. That's my favourite. If anyone can find that pic, that would be great.

No, I saw it at the FIRST Morrissey/Smiths convention which was actually in 1991/1992 in...Montrose, California (as I recall) with vegetarian buffet, and one or two cover bands, almost bought it, and that was not the image. Though I have seen him eating a pear in a photo...but not on that promo and not in Greek. What I really wish I had bought was a particular Smiths vinyl LP in Greek but I was young and did not have $40 to spend on it. I could barely afford to attend the convention.

child, because only a child has the power to heal, and I wish the Moz good health

Back
Top Bottom