what made you frown today?

God, Dale, what did you eat to make you feel like crying?
Three bags of crisps, 3 pieces of Toblerone, half an Easter egg, Large Quorn Chicken cob, Large Quorn burger cob, king-size chicken and mushroom pot noodle. 3 slices of Emantaal cheese. All in an hour and half. :(I feel a bit better now because I've been on my exercise bike.

Three bags of crisps, 3 pieces of Toblerone, half an Easter egg, Large Quorn Chicken cob, Large Quorn burger cob, king-size chicken and mushroom pot noodle. 3 slices of Emantaal cheese. All in an hour and half. :(I feel a bit better now because I've been on my exercise bike.

I start my morning with a glass of lemon water. Then I make a green tea with steamed macadamia nut milk. For my 1st food, I will eat a piece of fruit either a banana or a stone fruit like a plum. I'll also eat a 4-5 oz of yogurt. Then I have two shots of espresso over ice with more macadamia nut milk. Then I take a zinc. vitamin D and my calcium.

Blimey. Reckon it was the Pot Noodle that tipped you over the edge (although I've got to be honest, the rest of it doesn't sound too great). No good will come of eating sawdust and reconstituted floor sweepings, magically brought to life with hot water.

I start my morning with a glass of lemon water. Then I make a green tea with steamed macadamia nut milk. For my 1st food, I will eat a piece of fruit either a banana or a stone fruit like a plum. I'll also eat a 4-5 oz of yogurt. Then I have two shots of espresso over ice with more macadamia nut milk. Then I take a zinc. vitamin D and my calcium.
Very healthy. You're obviously aware that vitamin D is essential for the absorption of calcium. I usually eat just fruit, nuts and pulses, but I went haywire this morning.

The bear fashion store is no more. It didn't survive the rona. So many small businesses gone bust - and they weren't even closed here!

Liz Hurley is clearly embarrassed by that German snob in his weird cardy - she wishes it was someone cool like Eddy!
you're right, she does look a little unsure of whether or not she wants to be seen with him (how do you know he's german?!).

you mean there actually WAS a bear fashion store?! and now there isn't because of corona?! oh that is too tragic. now where will all the stylin' Swedish bears go to shop? eddy would've loved to go to a place like that, get some new duds. would've been nice to have had a place where me an' him could go together without people staring. I guess you're probably going to have to make schnoodles some clothes! for sure he'll want some new clothes for his new life.

I think things will get a lot worse before they get better - not necessarily things related to the virus but the state of the world in general. I hope I'm wrong.

BUT at least I still have all my hair, and my man has a thick head of (golden) hair, so things aren't all bad.
it's hard to know, bun bun. but things always eventually go back to normal. I think.... one day you'll wake up and there will be a different feeling in the air and things will start going back to how they were.

having all your hair IS important. take it from someone who knows. wait... your man has golden hair?!?!! I thought he had dark hair?! and blue eyes?!?!? how can it be that all this time he has had golden hair?!? dont get me wrong, I love golden hair, that's just not the vision I had in my mind. my whole world view is thrown into disarray by this unexpected bit of info. anyway, that's good, looking on the bright side. nothing can ever be so bad when you have a nice head of hair. <3

what the heck is a quorn chicken cob and a quorn burger cob?

also why do they sell those gross pot noodles in the uk but not those delicious knorr pasta snack pots?

In some places people who drink alcohol and drive a car deserve capital punishment without prior judgement. Drinking alcohol and driving is prohibited by law, but even in the inquisition executions were disguised with trials. Those cops make no effort to hide that they want to annihilate part of the population.

I made myself frown this morning. The neighbour had the washing machine on spin cycle again at 5.30 in the morning. I hammered on my kitchen wall with a 2.5kg dumbell causing half the plaster to fall off onto my table top cooker. I've now got an unsightly wall and a cooker caked in powdered plaster and grease. Im a very angry person when I'm sober. I felt more out of control at that moment, than I ever do when I'm drunk.

oh dear

Never live in a block of flats if you're having to work from home. The builders have recommenced fitting sprinklers and drilling constantly, I've got construction work going on outside, and I've got an arse hole living above me. I would have thought the council would have considered the fact that a lot of people in the flats will be working from home at the moment, and postponed the sprinkler installations for a while. And this is all due to the Grenfell disaster. I knew someone who's flat was ravaged with fire in this block, and it never spread further than their own flat. These flats are of a totally different build than Grenfell. There's no need for sprinklers here. My flat's been defaced with labyrinthine tubing put up in a shoddy fashion by workmen who think that council tenants have no aesthetic discernment. The thing that's annoying me about the noisy neighbour is that they're Asian, and the reason I'm sat working at home listening to their noise is due to a virus that came from their part of the world. It's rubbing salt into the wound.

go lift weights, dale. you will be fine.

That was a few years ago, Politi. I'm hanging onto them though, just in case I get the urge. I became quite toned, but never achieved the muscles I was hoping for. And I think ill be stuck with my girly forearms for life.
That was a few years ago, Politi. I'm hanging onto them though, just in case I get the urge. I became quite toned, but never achieved the muscles I was hoping for. And I think ill be stuck with my girly forearms for life. And when I used to lift weights it filled me with testosterone.... I'd snap at the slightest thing. I felt the same after my exercises on Sunday, I've been on edge ever since.

stop eating sugar.

Anyway, I was passing some people working out by the river and I said 'feel this'. I flexed my biceps and they felt them and were impressed. I told them that I hadn't trained for three years and yet I'd retained muscle in my upper arm. After 3 years. It must be a myth that you lose muscle if you discontinue training. Now full of bolster I've been flexing in another spot asking them to have a feel. They've departed abruptly. Jealousy.

ok. i laughed out loud.

you're right, she does look a little unsure of whether or not she wants to be seen with him (how do you know he's german?!).

you mean there actually WAS a bear fashion store?! and now there isn't because of corona?! oh that is too tragic. now where will all the stylin' Swedish bears go to shop? eddy would've loved to go to a place like that, get some new duds. would've been nice to have had a place where me an' him could go together without people staring. I guess you're probably going to have to make schnoodles some clothes! for sure he'll want some new clothes for his new life.

Of course there was a bear fashion store. They had clothes for male bears, female bears and bear children, different styles and sizes. The only thing I always found a bit disturbing was that they sold bears, too. That must have been traumatising for the bears shopping there. That’s like H&M selling humans. Anyway, it’s gone. :-( They’ll probably open another Espresso House or Specsavers or something stupid. Yeah, I’ve promised my niece I will sew some clothes for her bear. I’m trying to get Schnoodles to transition first - much as I love my niece I am so not in the mood to sew jeans and a shirt and a leather jacket for her bear. It’s much easier to sew a dress. :lbf:

The bear in the photo is German cause he’s a Steiff bear; he has the little tag and button in his ear. Eddy should kick him in the bollocks.

it's hard to know, bun bun. but things always eventually go back to normal. I think.... one day you'll wake up and there will be a different feeling in the air and things will start going back to how they were.

having all your hair IS important. take it from someone who knows. wait... your man has golden hair?!?!! I thought he had dark hair?! and blue eyes?!?!? how can it be that all this time he has had golden hair?!? dont get me wrong, I love golden hair, that's just not the vision I had in my mind. my whole world view is thrown into disarray by this unexpected bit of info. anyway, that's good, looking on the bright side. nothing can ever be so bad when you have a nice head of hair. <3

I know you know what’s important in life. <3

Yes, my darling is blond. I am the one with the dark hair. Well, not dark dark. More like brown-ish. Now that I think about it, I have the same hair colour as Neil Codling. :lbf:

One of the trolls here used to claim that I am blond. And fat. Apparently they knew that from my (non-existent) Instagram where I post selfies incessantly. :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom