what made you frown today?

My real name is c***y McCunterson and I was given that name by Jenna in LA. She is 28 and the love of my life.

I could be going to see Morrissey tonight and I SHOULD be going to see Morrissey tonight, but I am not :(

I could be going to see Morrissey tonight and I SHOULD be giving to see Morrissey tonight, but I am not :([/QUOTE
Same here, Rifke. I'm glad he will be OK, but I'm still sad too. :tears:
I'm sorry you had to wait so long for him to come to Canada and then STILL don't get to see him! I hope you'll magically run into him (well, maybe not literally - don't want anyone to get hurt) somewhere during your travels in Europe!

Same here, Rifke. I'm glad he will be OK, but I'm still sad too. :tears:
I'm sorry you had to wait so long for him to come to Canada and then STILL don't get to see him! I hope you'll magically run into him (well, maybe not literally - don't want anyone to get hurt) somewhere during your travels in Europe!
thank you, that is SO nice! running into him somewhere is my one hope left. were you going to see him tonight too?

and when I do im going to tell him off for having a medical emergency. who the hell has medical emergencies?! I never had a medical emergency in my life, not one!
Try and find out just what kind of medical emergency it was. I really want to know. I've been imagining all different sorts...

Were you going to the Vancouver shows too, Light Housework? If so I'm sad for you too, and hope you'll get another chance soon, or get to go to the rescheduled ones in October.

Were you going to the Vancouver shows too, Light Housework? If so I'm sad for you too, and hope you'll get another chance soon, or get to go to the rescheduled ones in October.
Yes I also got stood up by Morrissey. I'm hoping he'll at least show up in October! Are you going to the rescheduled shows too?

Yes I also got stood up by Morrissey. I'm hoping he'll at least show up in October! Are you going to the rescheduled shows too?
I'm sorry, I hope he'll show up too, even if I don't go. I (stupidly) drove to Vancouver from northern California, it was a long drive and I had a terrible time in Tacoma, WA, so I don't want to do that again soon! Flying from my town is really expensive so I probably won't go in October. I haven't tried for a ticket refund yet though, so we'll see. I hope you live closer to Vancouver so it'll be easy to go if Morrissey comes back.

I'm sorry, I hope he'll show up too, even if I don't go. I (stupidly) drove to Vancouver from northern California, it was a long drive and I had a terrible time in Tacoma, WA, so I don't want to do that again soon! Flying from my town is really expensive so I probably won't go in October. I haven't tried for a ticket refund yet though, so we'll see. I hope you live closer to Vancouver so it'll be easy to go if Morrissey comes back.
I'm lucky that I live in Vancouver so I didn't have to travel or pay for a hotel etc. I hope you'll get a refund for your tickets. I know of two people who got refunded, but one, Rifke, said she only had one of two tickets refunded.

so where are you from originally? and what did you find to do here?
I live in northern California near Eureka. I wish I could tell you something exciting I did, but I just walked around and enjoyed looking at things that are different from home mostly, ate some different and delicious food that I didn't have to cook, went back to my hotel room that is so quiet, has a really soft bed and no mice running around in it - also different from home! It feels like a real vacation here.

I'm lucky that I live in Vancouver so I didn't have to travel or pay for a hotel etc. I hope you'll get a refund for your tickets. I know of two people who got refunded, but one, Rifke, said she only had one of two tickets refunded.
Thank you. Oh, that would be so nice to go see Morrissey in your home city and then just go home and sleep in your own bed! My area is too small for that - it doesn't have any theaters or anything that hold even 1,000 people. I think I can get a Ticketmaster refund for one ticket but I bought the other from Stubhub and I think they will only refund if the show was completely cancelled. I think I just don't want to let go of my tickets yet - I was really looking forward to those shows! ( like a lot of other people).

You really are lucky to live in Vancouver, I had no idea what a beautiful and interesting place it is. Even the crows here are extra interesting. I should save up and fly back.

I live in northern California near Eureka. I wish I could tell you something exciting I did, but I just walked around and enjoyed looking at things that are different from home mostly, ate some different and delicious food that I didn't have to cook, went back to my hotel room that is so quiet, has a really soft bed and no mice running around in it - also different from home! It feels like a real vacation here.
what a drag to drive all that way! sorry you didn't get to see him! that's mostly what I did too--walked around, got a feel for the place. the best food I ate was when me and light housework went to whole foods and got the vegetable buffet thingy (whatever they call it). everything was so good, the mushrooms, asparagus, artichoke hearts, beets. totally recommend it! are you in town much longer? I leave tomorrow. pity, we should've all gotten together and bitched about Morrissey, that cad. youre lucky you have a quiet hotel room. as always im putting up with a lot of noise. some idiot girl giggling in the hallway and people slamming doors (why do people do that? how low a level of consciousness do these people go around with? it's frightening).

How did your friends get refunds? I emailed ticketmaster and they said no refunds were being given at this time. Were your friends from out of town? I’m also in Vancouver.

Back
Top Bottom