What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Does he eck. He passes himself off as a DJ (he has a box of CDs)
He’s always quick to lambast the government, and attack anything that moves, despite never having contributed to the public purse in his life. He’s a lazy dosser who wears a really bad suit, and shoes. And he even posses for pictures whilst getting his facial expression into place. Shameful.
So, what should we do to that blake when we'll see him on the road?

That Dodwell woman. Trots out the same bilge once a month presumably when her rent is due and she needs the cash.

I think we can add that mock up Sam to this list
20 something kid, hand full of gigs and preaches to long time fsmd
Him and Maguire once referred to Smiths fans as “Charming Man Wankers”
Neither had been to a single gig until after 2014 and they’re introducing themselves as leaders. Much in the vain of ex MozFest boss Dave Looin
Harriot is almost desperate to receive acknowledgment for his pointless mock ups, ifs his life goal
Hopefully he back the taxpayer the student loan he wasted on records as it was another box to tick to be taken seriously
Crank

On thinking, Lewin and Sutton are just spoilt brats, constantly showing off and trying to out-do one another. Schofield, well, venomous as they come and a mouth-on-legs with the most amusing of hairstyles. All three emerged in 2011, so non of them matter, really.

John Adgar
Manuel Rioss
Dickie 'me me me, self-obsessed, wonky-eyed, selfie posing' Felton
Paddy Maguire
Toni Hirn
Kenny f***ing Lynch
Anthony Amor
Luis Le Nuit
Mike Centano
The above description of Felton is rather accurate, I must add.
Ill refrain from c-bombing him but he his a complete an utter ass. Every picture I see of him, you’d never tire of him slapping him with a large wet fish. 🖕🏻🐟 especially with his stupid glasses on. His poor son having to put up with him
His opinion of himself is excessive to say the least.
I this we shall add Denis from Cork as well. A 60+ year old who takes pictures of himself in his house, wearing a hat. Him and Felton think they’re Moz. Along with that other bum, Jacobsen.

Increased support for Sutton. Dawkins must have been in a desperate situation to ask her to leave her husband. 🍒🍒🍒
And loony Pam and Fat Rachel who changes her surname every year.

The above description of Felton is rather accurate, I must add.
Ill refrain from c-bombing him but he his a complete an utter ass. Every picture I see of him, you’d never tire of him slapping him with a large wet fish. 🖕🏻🐟 especially with his stupid glasses on. His poor son having to put up with him
His opinion of himself is excessive to say the least.
I this we shall add Denis from Cork as well. A 60+ year old who takes pictures of himself in his house, wearing a hat. Him and Felton think they’re Moz. Along with that other bum, Jacobsen.

Increased support for Sutton. Dawkins must have been in a desperate situation to ask her to leave her husband. 🍒🍒🍒
And loony Pam and Fat Rachel who changes her surname every year.
Jealousy is a nasty trait, which you display continually

I thought Amy Lamé would be a fair weather clout chaser - but she seems to have quietly held firm. So I unhate her.

'Jim' might like to use their registered account.

King Rat Wratten and his cult

and those hanging off Casa’s every post/tweet.
The desperation for acknowledgment from “the family” is a strong scent indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom