What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Where does Butler get his coin from?
As for Maguire, he absolutely epitomises the new fan who's desperate to fit in. I overheard Maguire saying on Saturday that Manchester was full of "charming man wankers". What the f*** would he know?! Also add in Jake McNicolcunt for the same reasons a Maguire. No nothing bellends...

I wonder how all of them can afford their 1-3 months long holidays every time they're 'on tour'. Something isn't right there.

Alyssa Franchetti aka the dominatrix
Trinity
Curtis Butler

Trinity is alright. At least she's not plain rude and stuck up and like "I'm the best Morrissey fan and ya'll don't matter" like the other ones you mentioned.

I don't hate.
I know Moz has said he hated certain people (and possibly all meat eaters) but why should I hate anyone? If he jumps in the river would you do the same? I won't. He is not a god. He is not a leader and if he was I would recommend Dylan's advise: "Don't follow leaders". (I forgot from which song)

Do you think that because Moz hates, you are allowed to hate too?
Do all you people who hate also have something artistic to add?
In that case I would consider the quality and if it matches his in any way, I would forgive you.

I know this is considered to be using double standards but I am using them very consciously and only for this situation.
I want artists to be free. Artistic freedom for me is more important than allways applying the same measures at any rate, anywhere and at all costs and all time.

I don't care to be called a hypocrite.
I make my own choises.
Now you're mentioning it, I hate the awful, lawfully good.
Gerrit

Chris Wilde's tour etiquette email/FB Post from a couple of years ago is still the greatest moment in Moz fandom. He actually thought he was that important he could tell people how to behave and conduct themselves. Lol

Where does Butler get his coin from?
As for Maguire, he absolutely epitomises the new fan who's desperate to fit in. I overheard Maguire saying on Saturday that Manchester was full of "charming man wankers". What the f*** would he know?! Also add in Jake McNicolcunt for the same reasons a Maguire. No nothing bellends...

He gets his coin from using other people on the Tours, moaning he has no money. Apparently he is doing the Tour till December on little/no money! So Beware!

He gets his coin from using other people on the Tours, moaning he has no money. Apparently he is doing the Tour till December on little/no money! So Beware!

The word parasite springs to mind. He's not as horrible as Paul f***in Rhodes though.

One thing I and many others noticed is that the freaks who go to every gig don't even move or sing along. They just stand there waiting for their handshake and that's it. What's the bloody point.

The word parasite springs to mind. He's not as horrible as Paul f***in Rhodes though.

I wonder why people give parasites like him money. Either you can afford to do an entire tour or you can't. Simple as that.

I swear, that list is full of c***s. There's exceptions, but every time I see a picture of the list I'm like c***, c***, c***, pretentious c***, obnoxious c***, wannabe, etc. etc. And I feel the same about the guest list. God knows why Morrissey attracts so many c***s and psychos.

Sophie Jade Williams
Dave Dawkins
Toni Sutton
&
John Adgar.
The sight of them on SER's montage is a depressing one, especially Adgar clapping like a seal in his dad's blazer.

I have difficulty in deciding who is the biggest and smelliest c*** out of these three: Curtis, David Cameron, or Adolf Hitler (who would surely be a Morrissey fan, if only he had lived long enough). On balance, I'd have to say Curtis was the worst.

Back
Top Bottom