What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
I'm not a 'fan', I'm something much bigger and better than.....

but thanks for the compliment.

Viva Hate!

To complete Morrissey's line but with BB wit: .........a fan.
Pure evil is to be dumb, to have no awareness and intelligence whatsoever.
People can accuse you of many things but just not THAT.

He gets his coin from using other people on the Tours, moaning he has no money. Apparently he is doing the Tour till December on little/no money! So Beware!

I don't get this, sorry. The flights alone to theses places (especially North/South America are a fair whack, how on earth can he fleece people for that much? He's never had a proper job in his life, and since he first appeared in 2011, he must have spent well in excess of 50-75k. How??
The mind boggles.

I don't get this, sorry. The flights alone to theses places (especially North/South America are a fair whack, how on earth can he fleece people for that much? He's never had a proper job in his life, and since he first appeared in 2011, he must have spent well in excess of 50-75k. How??
The mind boggles.

Probably gets his mummy or daddy to pay for his flights (cause he's soooo depressed and only M can make him feel better) and then lives off the very few people who actually like him and hang out with him. And he's probably deep in debt too. When I was his age, I had to work my arse off so I could afford to buy new clothes...and if I could go to one gig a year I'd be chuffed.

I have difficulty in deciding who is the biggest and smelliest c*** out of these three: Curtis, David Cameron, or Adolf Hitler (who would surely be a Morrissey fan, if only he had lived long enough). On balance, I'd have to say Curtis was the worst.

:lbf::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Probably gets his mummy or daddy to pay for his flights (cause he's soooo depressed and only M can make him feel better) and then lives off the very few people who actually like him and hang out with him. And he's probably deep in debt too. When I was his age, I had to work my arse off so I could afford to buy new clothes...and if I could go to one gig a year I'd be chuffed.

My thoughts exactly :thumb:

I have difficulty in deciding who is the biggest and smelliest c*** out of these three: Curtis, David Cameron, or Adolf Hitler (who would surely be a Morrissey fan, if only he had lived long enough). On balance, I'd have to say Curtis was the worst.[/QU

Ah, that IS a relieve.
For Moz as well as us.
Cheers :thumb:

No - from talking to some of the so-called 'regulars' at the shows, my understanding is that - alongside ripping off other fans by selling non-existing tickets to sold out shows and rare records that he never delivers, plus borrowing money from people that he never pays back etc - he diddles the company he works for (HMV), by putting a lot of his tour spending on flights and hotels down as expenses, and claiming it back from their account department. Plus, of course he gets walk-ins to all the shows, so that saves a fair amount of cash.

No - from talking to some of the so-called 'regulars' at the shows, my understanding is that - alongside ripping off other fans by selling non-existing tickets to sold out shows and rare records that he never delivers, plus borrowing money from people that he never pays back etc - he diddles the company he works for (HMV), by putting a lot of his tour spending on flights and hotels down as expenses, and claiming it back from their account department. Plus, of course he gets walk-ins to all the shows, so that saves a fair amount of cash.

The hmv thing isn't plausible. For a start, he'd never get that amount of time off, and when he did work there, he was stacking the racks on minimum wage.

I got told he does not work for that company anymore and that he hasn't been to work all year. And what kind of company pays for your 'hobby' or well 'obsession', because following Morrissey around the world is clearly not work-related. All I know is he doesn't pay for any of it out of his own pocket. I can't get my head round why he hasn't been beaten up or sued by all the fans he ripped off yet, cause in any other fan base he wouldn't be accepted anymore. What he does is illegal and he should be held accountable for it, but people are still so far up his arse cause he's on the guestlist. 'Ohhh, Morrissey likes him, he must be a good guy cause everything Morrissey does or says is true!!!!' f*** off.

Can someone tell me how that chubby ginger guy made it on the guestlist? I'm really curious cause there's so many decent fans...why HIM?

The only reason he's even on the guest list is because he stalked Morrissey's mother, then gave her some sob-story about how much he loves her wonderful son, and he was going to kill himself if he couldn't do the tour. Using a death threat to guilt-trip an old woman into getting a spot on the guest list. Utterly shameless.

Can someone tell me how that chubby ginger guy made it on the guestlist? I'm really curious cause there's so many decent fans...why HIM?

Stephen [last name removed]? I agree. Everyone laughs at him and his attention seeking bile. X

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason he's even on the guest list is because he stalked Morrissey's mother, then gave her some sob-story about how much he loves her wonderful son, and he was going to kill himself if he couldn't do the tour. Using a death threat to guilt-trip an old woman into getting a spot on the guest list. Utterly shameless.

Wow, this post just made me hate him even more. How can he even live in his own skin. Never thought I'd say this, but even people on Jeremy Kyle have more decency than him.

Stephen [last name removed]? I agree. Everyone laughs at him and his attention seeking bile. X

Stephen is a nice lad, but unfortunately he's hanging out with all the low-life scum that is Butler and Franchetti and all the other list creatures. At least Stephen is always nice and polite, and he doesn't seem to think he's better than the rest of us just because he's on the guestlist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephen is a nice lad, but unfortunately he's hanging out with all the low-life scum that is Butler and Franchetti and all the other list creatures. At least Stephen is always nice and polite, and he doesn't seem to think he's better than the rest of us just because he's on the guestlist.

His Manchester meltdown was literally worrying, because he only came too, and wiped away the tears when he was calmed down, and told he was a "better fan" by a few other, shall we say, bemused friends.
His FB hacking story was also a lovely tale. Silly Stephen.

His Manchester meltdown was literally worrying, because he only came too, and wiped away the tears when he was calmed down, and told he was a "better fan" by a few other, shall we say, bemused friends.
His FB hacking story was also a lovely tale. Silly Stephen.

No one is perfect, we all have problems. I think it is worrying that you post stories like this in public.

This message is for you
Warning *bad words* *adult theme*

That Scottish dude with the grey hair does my head in. He's like an overactive toddler trapped in an old man's body.

That chick with the hideous tattoos. Somebody take her make-up away from her and we'll never see her at any gigs again cause clearly there must be something wrong with her face judging from the amount of make-up she wears all the time.

Honestly, would you lot listen to your f***ing selves.
A bunch of bitter crybabies tearing into people who are doing what they want to do and enjoying it and aren't doing anyone any harm. If you don't like the fact that many of the same faces are at the front...well get your sleeping bag out and be in the first 40.

SSOB

Back
Top Bottom