What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
^ can't help noticing that when Taylor plays the banjo, it's not quite the same effect as when Martin Boorer does. :straightface:
Well, we 've got to be honest 'bout these things.

(particularly older women, who get all 'mumsy' around him, and will give him cash/hotels etc if he goes into meltdown mode, and let him get away without paying back, as he has 'issues').

:lbf:
Geez, he must be reaaaally cute. :brows:

Morrissey's ma probably gave him some crackers out of pity.

I remember a fan back in the day, who told me, looking down on me a bit, that his aim in life was to be Morrissey's "right-hand man". God only knows what that job would involve.
...He's probably an IT engineer or something now, if he's still alive.

Let the ooold dreams die...:D

im jealous of this curtis person. i want a career that involves travelling, sponging off of people and shaking mozzers hand toooooo. especially the sponging off of people part. oh i would make such a good sponge!

Shit regulars say:

"So, shall we start queuing for the next show before the encore? NEED TO BE ON THE BARRIER, GUY$$$! It's not like I've seen the same show and set list about 200 times before, BUT MORRISSEY WANTS ME ON THE BARRIER CAUSE HE'S MY FRIEND!!111 AND NOBODY ELSE DESERVES TO GET A HANDSHAKE!!!" , "I'm not a privileged white kid, I have worked SO hard for my dream! What do you mean ripping people off isn't a job???? Don't say anymore or I'll kill myself! :(" , "I'm soooo hawt, like oh my gawd, my body is like the only thing I can offer but that's kewl, hehehe" , "Oui oui, that is uhhhh the liiiist. Put name down uhhhh here. I'm Guillaume by way, the best fan in uhhh world. But you should know me already uhhhh cause every people does!!!!" , "Really I don't even like Morrissey, but so far I've dated 5 Morrissey fans!!! I just wanna pull, lol, but I need to pretend that I really love Morrissey...so that's why I have a shit quiff and post nothing but Moz lyrics on Twitter and Facebook. Winning!"

Paddy Maguire calls himself the modern morrissey...
Dicky Felton - suck up
Charlie Hill - relatively, a typical stuck up indie kid with a quiff

So many fans try to hard to be like Moz and its pathetic.

Modern Morrissey? Lols, top bantz etc
Felton is full of himself and his own self importance. Boring fecker who needs to stop taking pictures of his pathetic self.
The man is a pest.

Self-proclaimed pratts like paddy Maguire and charlie hill and boring farts that refuse to listen to anything else and bore you with useless Morrissey facts like Jamie ward

Paddy Maguire is a strange phenomena. He posts nothing but "Omg I look like Morrissey" selfies, but when you see him at a gig he looks like a homeless person who had his last shower two years ago.

Modern Morrissey? Lols, top bantz etc
Felton is full of himself and his own self importance. Boring fecker who needs to stop taking pictures of his pathetic self.
The man is a pest.

I do wonder about some of those fans who seem to live on Twitter. It seems like a sad way to spend your time. I hate when I'm out with a friend or family member and they are more concerned with updating their social media than with actually being present in the moment.

As far as fans who travel to every show, or a high percentage of them, I think it's so odd. I have never seen Morrissey more than twice per tour and that's enough for me. He is an incredible artist, no question. But, despite what many fans think, he is not the only one out there.

Paddy Maguire is a strange phenomena. He posts nothing but "Omg I look like Morrissey" selfies, but when you see him at a gig he looks like a homeless person who had his last shower two years ago.

He does cut a tramp-like figure, along with his friend Mikey who, thinks shouting "Sarah" every 15 seconds is hilarious. Mikey, please reshape your head, then shave it. Paul Moore deserves a mention for being a tramp as well, not too mention his appalling behaviour when he attends gigs. Not good to be shoving small persons around.

Shit regulars say:

"So, shall we start queuing for the next show before the encore? NEED TO BE ON THE BARRIER, GUY$$$! It's not like I've seen the same show and set list about 200 times before, BUT MORRISSEY WANTS ME ON THE BARRIER CAUSE HE'S MY FRIEND!!111 AND NOBODY ELSE DESERVES TO GET A HANDSHAKE!!!" , "I'm not a privileged white kid, I have worked SO hard for my dream! What do you mean ripping people off isn't a job???? Don't say anymore or I'll kill myself! :(" , "I'm soooo hawt, like oh my gawd, my body is like the only thing I can offer but that's kewl, hehehe" , "Oui oui, that is uhhhh the liiiist. Put name down uhhhh here. I'm Guillaume by way, the best fan in uhhh world. But you should know me already uhhhh cause every people does!!!!" , "Really I don't even like Morrissey, but so far I've dated 5 Morrissey fans!!! I just wanna pull, lol, but I need to pretend that I really love Morrissey...so that's why I have a shit quiff and post nothing but Moz lyrics on Twitter and Facebook. Winning!"
:rofl::bow::laughing::tiphat::highfive:

He does cut a tramp-like figure, along with his friend Mikey who, thinks shouting "Sarah" every 15 seconds is hilarious. Mikey, please reshape your head, then shave it. Paul Moore deserves a mention for being a tramp as well, not too mention his appalling behaviour when he attends gigs. Not good to be shoving small persons around.

Mikey acts like a 12 year old boy. Extremely loud and annoying, just like Paddy. And I'm pretty sure Paddy changes his girlfriends more often than his underwear. Let's see how long his current relationship lasts. I give them two weeks.

Paddy, Mikey and Jake are all really nice people, actually. But don't let that get in the way of how much you dislike them for going to more Morrissey gigs than you.

To answer the question posted at the top of the thread, any anonymous repsonse pouring scorn on people for the ignamy of enjoying the works of the Smiths and/or Morrissey - they're the ones I hate.

Wrong. Paddy and Michael are shit people.

Paddy, Mikey and Jake are all really nice people, actually. But don't let that get in the way of how much you dislike them for going to more Morrissey gigs than you.

To answer the question posted at the top of the thread, any anonymous repsonse pouring scorn on people for the ignamy of enjoying the works of the Smiths and/or Morrissey - they're the ones I hate.

Look around, most of them post here using different names.. The bots FFS:KS, QQQ, the british passport, marred, etc etc, the vegan nut ...

Actually, I feel quite honoured to be named among those members, even if it is only from an anonymous poster like you. :)

Because whether or not if you really hate them, their posts are interesting and apparently provoke a reaction, even from anonymous posters like you.

So, love them, or hate them, their views have been noticed and because they are no cowards, like many anonymous posters here, they have an " opinion " and can be criticised.

With somebody who post anonymously you never know if you're talking with the same anonymous.
So if you criticise somebody who is anonymous it almost feels like you talk to a whole bunch of anonymous people OR that it is only one person. You never know.

Last edited:
Self-proclaimed pratts like paddy Maguire and charlie hill and boring farts that refuse to listen to anything else and bore you with useless Morrissey facts like Jamie ward

Charlie is pretty sweet, he's a weird sense of humor I think, bit blunt so seems like a prat I've spoken to him at Cure gig. I can't stand paddy, I think I saw Jamie at mancheter, seemed alrite

Jake has done about 6 gigs, the other two, slightly more. It's more the way they act, as oppose to the number of gigs they attend.

Back
Top Bottom