What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
What Morrissey fans do you hate and why ?

seems a weird question. do you mean what members here or fans here on this site or famous fans or those in the moz entourage so to speak. dont think i hate anyone honestly. i mostly just feel bad for people

All of them since they are all marxist scum that ruined the fun of following Moz. Moz is about politics and only lefties appreciate him now and they can have him. He even banned Cameron from being a fan which says it all.

I HATE this 'Ketamine Sun' who comes here all the time declaring their love for M. I mean there's a time and place for everything. But this site is SURELY not the place for it. The NERVE of some 'fans' ! :mad:

When I was a member, the following were on my ignore list:

Marred - dullest yes-man to grace this site. New fan, but acts as if he's been there from the start. Prick of note.

Chickpea - dull, dull, dull. And a drip to boot.

Irish Blood Irish Heart - plastic paddy, the only Irish thing about him is his severe lack of brains.

Eurydice - snooze fest.

Crystal Geezer - attention seeking and bat shit crazy.

Gregor Samsa - thick as shit.

Most of you kooky f***s. I've been periodically reading all of your bullshits for the past 15 years now and everytime its the same shit. Cockmongering intellect fest to win the "clever asshole" award of the day. Im done.

*drops mic*

:brows:

Trinity White
Chayane (Beggar & Scrounger)
Stephen Tait (Still claiming your FB got hacked, Darling?)
Paul Rhodes
Toni Sutton
Pamela Schofield
Graham Chard
Roberta from France
Denis Carroll
Dave Lewin
Julie Hammil
Paul Moore
David Cameron
and many, many, more, including myself.

Scottish Blood English passport
Ketchup Bum

The pair of em are full of not being able to pass a motion for thirty seven days.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

On thinking, Lewin and Sutton are just spoilt brats, constantly showing off and trying to out-do one another. Schofield, well, venomous as they come and a mouth-on-legs with the most amusing of hairstyles. All three emerged in 2011, so non of them matter, really.

John Adgar
Manuel Rioss
Dickie 'me me me, self-obsessed, wonky-eyed, selfie posing' Felton
Paddy Maguire
Toni Hirn
Kenny f***ing Lynch
Anthony Amor
Luis Le Nuit
Mike Centano

On thinking, Lewin and Sutton are just spoilt brats, constantly showing off and trying to out-do one another. Schofield, well, venomous as they come and a mouth-on-legs with the most amusing of hairstyles. All three emerged in 2011, so non of them matter, really.

John Adgar
Manuel Rioss
Dickie 'me me me, self-obsessed, wonky-eyed, selfie posing' Felton
Paddy Maguire
Toni Hirn
Kenny f***ing Lynch
Anthony Amor
Luis Le Nuit
Mike Centano

Don't forget to add in Tom 'Ginge' Brennan. An absolute idiot who always slags off Morrissey for a long time now.

Curtis
wilde chris
toni sutton
trinity
julian
tom brennan
ken lynch
pam schofield
sam
hugh clark
russell brand

Back