What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
That Scottish dude with the grey hair does my head in. He's like an overactive toddler trapped in an old man's body.

You mean Hughlocaust Clark the marxist Celtic fan who never handled ageing well so he just kept on like he is still a teen which I suspect he is when it comes to his mind development. Some never age with grace and make young life harder for those that are still young as it gets crowdy with relics.

Also I hate that guy with the face. You know the one - that face that he wears on his head, so openly - so brazenly. Like it's natural. The way he looks at you, with his eyes. Wet eyes, like Oreos floating in bowls of milk. And when he opens his mouth, words fall out all over his shirt, like he's choking on alphabet spaghetti. The sound they make: Huggaaa-neerphuggah. Moooorrisssseeee-snuffuggah. Hooooo-ooo. Hooooo-ooo!!!

He is there - at every show, on the barrier.
His eyes. Dead eyes.

Once, he even tried to touch me, and I'm not even gay.

Also I hate that guy with the face. You know the one - that face that he wears on his head, so openly - so brazenly. Like it's natural. The way he looks at you, with his eyes. Wet eyes, like Oreos floating in bowls of milk. And when he opens his mouth, words fall out all over his shirt, like he's choking on alphabet spaghetti. The sound they make: Huggaaa-neerphuggah. Moooorrisssseeee-snuffuggah. Hooooo-ooo. Hooooo-ooo!!!

He is there - at every show, on the barrier.
His eyes. Dead eyes.

Once, he even tried to touch me, and I'm not even gay.

What a magnificent post.

The only reason he's even on the guest list is because he stalked Morrissey's mother, then gave her some sob-story about how much he loves her wonderful son, and he was going to kill himself if he couldn't do the tour.

Whoa Ms D.
So basically all Jason Voorhees has to do is turn up on her doorstep crying in his Morrissey musical jumper, and he'll be in the front row with the other psychos, weirdos, parasites, etc?

Ah, Family. :lbf:

When you look at that "special" row you wouldn't suspect they're headcases though. They hide it pretty well.

Except that girl shaking her head no no with a vacant look in her eyes, and that lone over-enthusiastic clapper...

I can see why you'd want to know who's on the List of the Loons if you knew you're going to stand right behind them.
...as Morrissey's ma moreover encourages them to bring :bomb::scissors::pushpin:...

":couplekiss: "

The only reason he's even on the guest list is because he stalked Morrissey's mother, then gave her some sob-story about how much he loves her wonderful son, and he was going to kill himself if he couldn't do the tour. Using a death threat to guilt-trip an old woman into getting a spot on the guest list. Utterly shameless.

I can't believe that Ms. Dwyer would reward a stalker with unlimited guest list access and not, you know, call the police?

Outside of the nuts described on the thread, and the bots, Moz seems to have no normal people as fans. Except for Damon.

I can't believe that Ms. Dwyer would reward a stalker with unlimited guest list access and not, you know, call the police?

It's very strange indeed, but what I find even stranger is that Morrissey seems to like him, or well, doesn't mind him. He stalked his mother ffs. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was Morrissey. And the tragic thing is he's not 13 but 23. It's like Morrissey encourages that kind of behaviour, which is wrong. Butler is mental and has made loads of people feel like shit with his behaviour. And it's an absolute joke he gets rewarded for it. Just shows how shit Morrissey's fan base / "golden circle" has become.

It's very strange indeed, but what I find even stranger is that Morrissey seems to like him, or well, doesn't mind him. He stalked his mother ffs. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was Morrissey. And the tragic thing is he's not 13 but 23. It's like Morrissey encourages that kind of behaviour, which is wrong. Butler is mental and has made loads of people feel like shit with his behaviour. And it's an absolute joke he gets rewarded for it. Just shows how shit Morrissey's fan base / "golden circle" has become.
But my point was that I don't quite believe this story. Curtis got VIP access by reaching out to Morrissey's Mother??
The other rumor, that he got his guest list status by gifting Moz an expensive shirt, sounds slightly more plausible IMHO.

I wouldn't say I exactly hate them, but I do find the fans who claim to have dumped a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife in favor of Morrissey to be somewhat misguided and disturbed.
Also, the fans on social media who make posting Moz lyrics and pictures the sole purpose of their account. That's just boring!!

I wouldn't say I exactly hate them, but I do find the fans who claim to have dumped a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife in favor of Morrissey to be somewhat misguided and disturbed.
Also, the fans on social media who make posting Moz lyrics and pictures the sole purpose of their account. That's just boring!!
agreed

Doesn't he just get inside through Jesse? My understanding from what I have seen on social media is that he was on Jesse Tobias's guestlist.

I was surprised to see him pop up on the photos and in the videos of US concerts, because I knew this guy from Manchester. I am the person who mentioned that an American told me at the Stars & Garter that there is a competition amongst US fans as to who is the greatest fan, that when serveral concerts happen at one city, they go out the entrance and start to line up at the entrance immediatly afterwards for the next concerts. This was totally mental behaviour in my books, why would anybody do anything like this? Because somebody like Morrissey sings "You haven't earned it yet" or what? And if somebody tells them to jump off a bridge, they do? Don't they have any self respect? I left the Stars & Garter to go back to my hotel to later attend the Morrissey concert in Manchester that day. On my way I stopped at a shop at Piccadilly train station. There I met a guy who had also been at the STars & Garter and whom I knew to be a British Morrissey fans. I told him about what the American had said and he said something along the line that such people cannot be taken seriously and that they are mental. So you can imagine my surprise when I suddenly see this buy pop up at all those concerts in the USA. Especially after what he had said at that shop at the train station. So fast forward and I go to the venue of the Cologne concert to see who on earth the people are who are still going to the concerts. I didn't buy a ticket myself, because I had no intentions to go at all, I was just curious about the people and tried to find an answer by speaking to a few of them as I was in the city that day anyway. Suddenly I see that Curtis Butler at the side entrance and I go up to him and say that hey, he is the guy whom I spoke to at the train station in Manchester, isn't he? He is very nervous to a degree that his hands are shaking while he is using his smartphone. I was obviously disturbing him by doing something very important. It had the air of him with his pink trolley being late and fearful that he won't get inside on time, because the concert won't be able to go head without him. He snapped at me that he is from Manchester and doesn't need to use the train station. Well, I wasn't at the train station to particularly use it as a train station and to catch a train either, I was there to use the shop at the train station on my way to the hotel. But I didn't argue with him, I just turned around him saying "arrogant monkey" and the fact that some people call certain English island monkeys suddenly made perfect sense. I can imagine that it may have been very embarrassing to have me stand in front of him suddenly after I had actually tipped him off at how the Americans about achieving what he had in the meantime. So now he has made it to the backstage area and having experienced his full arseholeness in Cologne, it adds another nail in the already fully nailed Morrissey coffin. As I returned to that place, I found two French stand there who were selling off their tickets because they were in shock of how Morrissey had treated them at Frankfurt. When the opportunity later came up to go inside, I was curious how the high expectations of those whom I had spoken to were met. I didn't have any, which is why I didn't want to go inside for the concert. And I told the person whom I bought the ticket off that I had been to enough Morrissey concerts and was really not willing to pay any more. So I go inside and was already bored during the preconcert videos, but the excitement of the others in the audience was touchable, there was electricity in the air. Then Morrissey comes on stage and.... is as arrogant as Curtis. And that term island monkey popped up in my head once again and I thought to myself, that Curtis and Morrissey, a perfect match, both equal arseholes.

You mean Hughlocaust Clark the marxist Celtic fan who never handled ageing well so he just kept on like he is still a teen which I suspect he is when it comes to his mind development. Some never age with grace and make young life harder for those that are still young as it gets crowdy with relics.

Hughlocaust Clark
Hughkemia Clark
Motor Nhughron Disease
Brain Thughmour

Oh, and one group of fans who annoy me endlessly are those young (and not so young) girls on Twitter and Instagram who post sultry selfies of themselves, usually wearing a Moz/Smiths t-shirt. And of course, some stupid handshake screenshot is their cover picture.

It's just beyond boring and narcissistic. Pathetic, really.

Oh, and one group of fans who annoy me endlessly are those young (and not so young) girls on Twitter and Instagram who post sultry selfies of themselves, usually wearing a Moz/Smiths t-shirt. And of course, some stupid handshake screenshot is their cover picture.

It's just beyond boring and narcissistic. Pathetic, really.

Jane Goofy being the prime example.

Paddy n Jake fit the "post endless lyrics" all day category.

But my point was that I don't quite believe this story. Curtis got VIP access by reaching out to Morrissey's Mother??
The other rumor, that he got his guest list status by gifting Moz an expensive shirt, sounds slightly more plausible IMHO.

It does sound like something he would do, but I agree that it sounds like something out of a shit film. So does the story about him gifting Moz an expensive shirt though. He would totally do that, but if it's that easy to get on permanent guestlist everyone would gift him expensive things.

Doesn't he just get inside through Jesse? My understanding from what I have seen on social media is that he was on Jesse Tobias's guestlist.

I was surprised to see him pop up on the photos and in the videos of US concerts, because I knew this guy from Manchester. I am the person who mentioned that an American told me at the Stars & Garter that there is a competition amongst US fans as to who is the greatest fan, that when serveral concerts happen at one city, they go out the entrance and start to line up at the entrance immediatly afterwards for the next concerts. This was totally mental behaviour in my books, why would anybody do anything like this? Because somebody like Morrissey sings "You haven't earned it yet" or what? And if somebody tells them to jump off a bridge, they do? Don't they have any self respect? I left the Stars & Garter to go back to my hotel to later attend the Morrissey concert in Manchester that day. On my way I stopped at a shop at Piccadilly train station. There I met a guy who had also been at the STars & Garter and whom I knew to be a British Morrissey fans. I told him about what the American had said and he said something along the line that such people cannot be taken seriously and that they are mental. So you can imagine my surprise when I suddenly see this buy pop up at all those concerts in the USA. Especially after what he had said at that shop at the train station. So fast forward and I go to the venue of the Cologne concert to see who on earth the people are who are still going to the concerts. I didn't buy a ticket myself, because I had no intentions to go at all, I was just curious about the people and tried to find an answer by speaking to a few of them as I was in the city that day anyway. Suddenly I see that Curtis Butler at the side entrance and I go up to him and say that hey, he is the guy whom I spoke to at the train station in Manchester, isn't he? He is very nervous to a degree that his hands are shaking while he is using his smartphone. I was obviously disturbing him by doing something very important. It had the air of him with his pink trolley being late and fearful that he won't get inside on time, because the concert won't be able to go head without him. He snapped at me that he is from Manchester and doesn't need to use the train station. Well, I wasn't at the train station to particularly use it as a train station and to catch a train either, I was there to use the shop at the train station on my way to the hotel. But I didn't argue with him, I just turned around him saying "arrogant monkey" and the fact that some people call certain English island monkeys suddenly made perfect sense. I can imagine that it may have been very embarrassing to have me stand in front of him suddenly after I had actually tipped him off at how the Americans about achieving what he had in the meantime. So now he has made it to the backstage area and having experienced his full arseholeness in Cologne, it adds another nail in the already fully nailed Morrissey coffin. As I returned to that place, I found two French stand there who were selling off their tickets because they were in shock of how Morrissey had treated them at Frankfurt. When the opportunity later came up to go inside, I was curious how the high expectations of those whom I had spoken to were met. I didn't have any, which is why I didn't want to go inside for the concert. And I told the person whom I bought the ticket off that I had been to enough Morrissey concerts and was really not willing to pay any more. So I go inside and was already bored during the preconcert videos, but the excitement of the others in the audience was touchable, there was electricity in the air. Then Morrissey comes on stage and.... is as arrogant as Curtis. And that term island monkey popped up in my head once again and I thought to myself, that Curtis and Morrissey, a perfect match, both equal arseholes.

This made me laugh cause it's shockingly true.

It does sound like something he would do, but I agree that it sounds like something out of a shit film. So does the story about him gifting Moz an expensive shirt though. He would totally do that, but if it's that easy to get on permanent guestlist everyone would gift him expensive things.
That's true. I guess I just think it's insane if CB really contacted Morrissey's mother.
I know of innocent (but not IR) fans who've been blocked from merely following Instagram pages when they've gotten too curious (as they should) so it just strikes me as a double standard there.

Back
Top Bottom