What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Pedro you look like a prune wearing a scarf. You have little room to talk.

Slapper Sophie, it’s not Pedro. I don’t even know who is he or if he exists.

We all know that you have mental disturbs caused by a terrible childhood full of alcoholic drinks.

Go to the hospital and save yourself. Maybe you still have time.

Yes, indeed she’s a lost case! She’ll end up in a hospital bed with a cancer or in jail because of the money she didn’t pay to Gatenby.

Yes!!! Good idea! Let’s speak about the money that Slapper Sophie owns to Phil Gatenby and the simulation she did of the payment that never came. This is a crime and should be punished.

Yes!!! Good idea! Let’s speak about the money that Slapper Sophie owns to Phil Gatenby and the simulation she did of the payment that never came. This is a crime and should be punished.

Wouldn’t believe a thing the grubby one says.

You piece of shit.

Yes, she's really a piece of shit! She has no education, only bad manners; she doesn´t even clean her teeth, and her hair is horrible.

Everyone must know what she did to poor Phil Gatenby. She still owes him £ 250 from a house rented in Manchester. Phil is a gentleman! A man who wrote great books about the Smiths and Morrissey.

This silly child wants to compare himself to a great man?

Throw yourself into the sea, you drunk miserable child! You should be ashamed of yourself!

[surnames removed]

Phill - “Sacha - maybe next time you will think differently about encouraging your daughter to scam 2 fellow Smiths and Morrissey fans out of rent and sharing the bills........ just saying....”

…………………………………………………………………………..

Sascha - “Ffs, next time what???? That was over 3 years ago and Sophie was a teenager with no experience of living away from home. Your tenant was definitely not without her faults and often caused Sophie to be concerned for her safety. I thank the Lord that they got burgled and she was able to leave. Please don't comment again on my posts and try spelling my name right if you can't help yourself.”

Phill – “so what about my months rent? the one that magically never was transferred into my account? 3 years ago or last week, whatever.... doesn't matter about faults.... bills were split 50/50.... or should have been.”

………………………………………………………………………….

Sascha - “Are you really getting your head up your arse about this now? As far as we could see, the money was transferred and we sent you proof of that. What else do you want me to do? If you want to hold a grudge and say nasty things about me when you've never met me, crack on. I have a life to get on with.”

……………………………………………………………………………

Phill - “no I'm not getting my head up my arse now.... just reminding people that you were part of a scam that did me out of 250 quid and Joy out of 50% of the bills. But dont you worry. I still have your home address. I was going to send for pizzas and skips at the time..... maybe I still will.”

[surnames removed]

Phill - “Sacha - maybe next time you will think differently about encouraging your daughter to scam 2 fellow Smiths and Morrissey fans out of rent and sharing the bills........ just saying....”

Sascha - “Ffs, next time what???? That was over 3 years ago and Sophie was a teenager with no experience of living away from home. Your tenant was definitely not without her faults and often caused Sophie to be concerned for her safety. I thank the Lord that they got burgled and she was able to leave. Please don't comment again on my posts and try spelling my name right if you can't help yourself.”

Phill – “so what about my months rent? the one that magically never was transferred into my account? 3 years ago or last week, whatever.... doesn't matter about faults.... bills were split 50/50.... or should have been.”

Sascha - “Are you really getting your head up your arse about this now? As far as we could see, the money was transferred and we sent you proof of that. What else do you want me to do? If you want to hold a grudge and say nasty things about me when you've never met me, crack on. I have a life to get on with.”

Phill - “no I'm not getting my head up my arse now.... just reminding people that you were part of a scam that did me out of 250 quid and Joy out of 50% of the bills. But dont you worry. I still have your home address. I was going to send for pizzas and skips at the time..... maybe I still will.”

So, are you going to give me my money back, or not? Did you think I would forget what you did to me? Did you even think you were going to escape and that you would laugh at me? Listen silly girl, the commitments are to be fulfilled and are to be honored.

My God! What's this fuss about it? Two Smiths and Morrissey fans were being scammed by that girl? :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:

i’m still in shock reading this. This wino girl doesn’t have any kind of conscience at all. So immature and so nasty. Now we all understand where she gets the money for the gigs. It’s so easy to do what she does: keeping the money she owes to other people for her own profit - including some fellow Moz fans who might have trusted her - and wasting it on tours and Moz gigs. Please be careful with her, we can’t trust a creature like that.

[surnames removed]

This girl is very honest! Without any doubt! And suddenly she went into silence because the subject bothered her.

Pathetic seeing the hatred being poured down on young women here.

I've never met Sophie but if she turned down creepy Pedro then she's fine by me.

As for the Twatenby stuff, what was he going to spend the money on, more vests?

[surnames removed]

Come on!? Pay what you owe to this man! Try to be a decent person for the first time in your life!

Come on!? Pay what you owe to this man! Try to be a decent person for the first time in your life!

as much of a tramp as she and her mother are, the grubby one is in a league of his own. jumped on the Moz bandwagon in 2002 and started his stupid tours and books for no other reason that he was a grubby, lonely soul. well in Soph, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Curtis. I know that he ripped off many people, threatened people, abused people. Including me. I kind of want to collect all the stories and go to the police, but I also know that they probably wouldn't do anything. Just stay away from this prick and watch out for your daughters. He has a thing for vulnerable teens/young girls .

What it says in this text is that a simulation of a payment was made. This girl - no matter if she is young or old - has stolen money from a person and so far has not returned her due money. And from what you see she's just a shameless girl and still laughs about it.

What it says in this text is that a simulation of a payment was made. This girl - no matter if she is young or old - has stolen money from a person and so far has not returned her due money. And from what you see she's just a shameless girl and still laughs about it.

The more i hear about Sophie the more i like her

Back
Top Bottom