What Shall I Call My New Cat?

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
She's a young dark tortie-with-white - found a few weeks back nursing seven kittens in a barn. Painfully thin - that's a big litter and she's only a little cat, so it's really taken it out on her. She's just been spayed and has to be microchipped before I can have her - hopefully tomorrow. Very sweet nature, too.

She needs a name. Suggestions from my sons so far: Bones or Steve.

What about Dorrissey?:D

All suggestions welcome.

Kate

xxx

"New Cat"

She's a young dark tortie-with-white - found a few weeks back nursing seven kittens in a barn. Painfully thin - that's a big litter and she's only a little cat, so it's really taken it out on her. She's just been spayed and has to be microchipped before I can have her - hopefully tomorrow. Very sweet nature, too.

She needs a name. Suggestions from my sons so far: Bones or Steve.

What about Dorrissey?:D

All suggestions welcome.

Kate

xxx
Dorrissey! That's great! I would have called my cat Morrissey if I'd thought of it, even if she is a girl. She spent a good week without a name, bless her.

A typical Japanese cat's name is Tama and my bestfriend's cat was called Chacha.
In honor to bikie's late cat Odin...
Dorrissey sounds cute. :)

What about a really boring name, like 'Lucky'.......it means so much coz she has you to look after her now.:)

A typical Japanese cat's name is Tama and my bestfriend's cat was called Chacha.
In honor to bikie's late cat Odin...
Dorrissey sounds cute. :)

Ah, so that's what put the Tama in Tamagotchi?

I had a beautiful cat called Cooee-Cooee; ChaCha has a similar vibe to it. :)

I'm eating a cupcake, I suggest CUPCAKE

Also I once had a black & white kitten (who died tragically :() his name was BOWTIE.... which I always liked.

Ah, so that's what put the Tama in Tamagotchi?

I had a beautiful cat called Cooee-Cooee; ChaCha has a similar vibe to it. :)

Tamago means egg in Japanese, suffix gotch can be translated as ish.
Tama means a ball and something round.

I also remember French film "When the cat's away" the name of the cat is gri-gri. :)

Back
Top Bottom