Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bud Light

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Jack Daniels and Coke

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Rolling Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I personally put down the Jack and Coke recommendation, but if you're having tooth issues, you may want to lay off the sugar. Maybe some Jameson 18 and ice, though I guess the clear stuff would still be even better.

So, what shall you be drinking?

What is your usual order in the bar?
Mine is a pint of Erdinger with a Jagermeister

...so, what will I expect to buy you when I see you in a pub?

Love PTxx.

Re: So, what shall you be drinking?

In order of masculinity, but I will typically drink all of the below on any given night:

Beer (Becks or Peroni)
Brandy and Coke
White wine
Vodka and orange

If I feel obliged to have a cocktail because it's that type of place, I have a Long Island Ice Tea.

In order of masculinity, but I will typically drink all of the below on any given night:

Beer (Becks or Peroni)
Brandy and Coke
White wine
Vodka and orange

If I feel obliged to have a cocktail because it's that type of place, I have a Long Island Ice Tea.

switch around the wine and the screwdriver. wine is never manly!! especially white wine

switch around the wine and the screwdriver. wine is never manly!! especially white wine
shoot, i was about to become a wine drinker actually
maybe go to wine tastings, see there is this guy with the same name as me
and i always get mail for him where he is invited to wine tasting things :eek:

shoot, i was about to become a wine drinker actually
maybe go to wine tastings, see there is this guy with the same name as me
and i always get mail for him where he is invited to wine tasting things :eek:

There's nothing wrong with drinking wine, as long as you're not drinking white zinfandel or something pussy like that. Could be a nice way to meet interesting women, too.

i have to learn to spit right 1st though...

yeah pregs is right. i wasnt implying it wasnt cool to drink wine. i mean, if you wanna attract the more artsy types, drink wine. i like guys who drink wine, but i dont like manly men, so it makes sense.

If I'm trying to be manly I'll have a straight Cognac. Especially when someone says "I'll have what you're having" and I know they'll hate it.

Obviously image doesn't really impact my choice of drink. It's just down to convenience / health / what I fancy at the time. (For example, once I snuck a bottle of Courvoisier into the cinema to add to my bucket of Pepsi and decided to continue the rest of the night on a grape based drink. I also watch my intake of beer to avoid adverse effects on the digestive system.)

Only reason I mentioned it was because I sometimes receive funny remarks when I'm drinking something other than beer. I guess I subconsciously did want to spark this debate.

Wine is great when you're in a group largely consisting of females and you can get a couple of bottles to share though.

Tags
draino toilet water
Back
Top Bottom