Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Jack Daniels and Coke

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Rolling Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Until my tooth is looked at - I am going liquid diet...

So take a look at the poll and see what I should drink tonight for dinner. I still have some stock left from the Buffett concerts this past week.

Simply delete this as I will post a new one in Other Topic.
Sorry for the confusion Boss.

Last edited:
What Shall I Drink for Dinner Tonight?

Until my tooth is looked at - I am going liquid diet...

So take a look at the poll and see what I should drink tonight for dinner. I still have some stock left from the Buffett concerts this past week.

Yes I accidentally posted this in the Downloads section. Sorry about that... However feel free to vote often and for multiple choices. However I DO have work tomorrow so it will not be getting out of hand. I have to go tomorrow but somehow see no kids.

Who cares!!

Before you click submit you should make sure that you're going to post a thread on the right forum.

WTF this to do with downloads/bootlegs? :mad:

Re: Who cares!!

Before you click submit you should make sure that you're going to post a thread on the right forum.

WTF this to do with downloads/bootlegs? :mad:

Did you not see that I said I accidentally posted it in the wrong forum and I even apologized in advance? Then I left a note that said to simply delete it as I would repost it here.

Next time I will not apologize if I know that I am going to get yelled at anyway. That hurts my feelings. Here I am opening myself up and admitting that I made a mistake and asked for your forgiveness in advance and you yell at me anyway.

I am shattered.

P.S. - Which choice did you choose?

yum, the rum ones sound nice. When you getting your tooth looked at?

I am going to call tomorrow morning and ask for an appointment for tomorrow night.

Besides the 1/4 of my tooth that is missing the problem is:

The last girl I was dating the one that I saw at the block party last night is the office manager at the dentists office and will probably be picking up the phone tomorrow. However if I do not call early enough they may not be able to fit me in to the schedule.

I hate that type of awkward.

Re: What Shall I Drink for Dinner Tonight?

Rum Drinks are winning right now. NICE!!

I am going to call tomorrow morning and ask for an appointment for tomorrow night.

Besides the 1/4 of my tooth that is missing the problem is:

The last girl I was dating the one that I saw at the block party last night is the office manager at the dentists office and will probably be picking up the phone tomorrow. However if I do not call early enough they may not be able to fit me in to the schedule.

I hate that type of awkward.

i also hate that kind of awkward.

in 2004,when morrissey was playing the orpheum, i sat right behind my first ex,and right in front of my ex right after her,and i went with the person i was dating after i dumped the second ex,this is a very large seated venue,how the hell did that happen?

in 2004,when morrissey was playing the orpheum, i sat right behind my first ex,and right in front of my ex right after her,and i went with the person i was dating after i dumped the second ex,this is a very large seated venue,how the hell did that happen?

That too sucks. However I am not showing up to the eventual appointment with another girl on the arm. You at least had that...

true,i had that and i had over priced beers in the lobby to soften it.
Too true... isn't that always the way though? That is the one thing I would lobby should be free.

Cheapest ball game beer I have seen this year was $6 something in Philly. Domestic, Imports as well as local brands. I liked me some Victory Ale.

wow that had to suck, could you enjoy the gig?

Tags
draino toilet water
Back
Top Bottom