Poll What should Morrissey do next?

What should Morrissey do next?

• Drop Morrissey Central

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Give an honest interview

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Apologize for supporting For Britain

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Record and release an album. Forget BMG and get on with it.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • I love the s,M

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
I wish he would stop coming onto solo anonymously
and starting these stupid ass poll threads!

I thought he had a life, apparently, not.

Drop the music for a while and start work on volume 2 of the Autobio.

He needs to rehabilitate his image right or wrong. His last album flopped hard. It didn't even make the Billboard Top 200 in the USA!! There's no commercial incentive for BMG or any significant label to release another Morrissey album. The thing is if Moz is a rightwinger that's his choice. Hating on him just because he's conservative is silly. The alleged "racist" stuff is perplexing. Islam is a religion not a race. Show me where he spoke about Arabic people in general that was racist?

He needs to rehabilitate his image right or wrong. His last album flopped hard. It didn't even make the Billboard Top 200 in the USA!! There's no commercial incentive for BMG or any significant label to release another Morrissey album. The thing is if Moz is a rightwinger that's his choice. Hating on him just because he's conservative is silly. The alleged "racist" stuff is perplexing. Islam is a religion not a race. Show me where he spoke about Arabic people in general that was racist?
He said that everyone prefers their own race. To many, that is close to a definition of racism. He's never been a Conservative. He once sang a song about a Conservative leader (Margaret on the Guillotine), and he also sang a song criticising so-called shy Conservatives (Glamourous Glue).

He said that everyone prefers their own race. To many, that is close to a definition of racism. He's never been a Conservative. He once sang a song about a Conservative leader (Margaret on the Guillotine), and he also sang a song criticising so-called shy Conservatives (Glamourous Glue).
I don't "prefer" my own race. Shit, I don't even prefer my own species. Anyway, doesn't Moz support far right causes like For Britain?

What should Moz do now ....
Nothing,
He won’t be doing anything different that is out of his comfort zone....
He probably won’t tour until social distancing will be removed....
As for people prefer their own race , is a correct statement from any who has the balls to say it....

Let’s look at a few facts here....
Chinese, polish, Asian people who settle in the UK , tend to stick with their own communities,
Why is this considered a racist statement.....
Gypsies, the travelling communities stick to their own kind......
in conclusion.... if a white British person says other than what I’ve stated above , then they will be deemed as a racist....
Sad days indeed .

this is a person who has spanned just about every corner of the globe for the past thirty years and would have met many races and cultures,people on here who call him racist are people who hardly venture outside their own town or city.

this is a person who has spanned just about every corner of the globe for the past thirty years and would have met many races and cultures,people on here who call him racist are people who hardly venture outside their own town or city.
Good point Gordy....

Give a straightforward interview and resume shows writing and recording preferably releasing. It can be done

What should Moz do now ....
Nothing,
He won’t be doing anything different that is out of his comfort zone....
He probably won’t tour until social distancing will be removed....
As for people prefer their own race , is a correct statement from any who has the balls to say it....

Let’s look at a few facts here....
Chinese, polish, Asian people who settle in the UK , tend to stick with their own communities,
Why is this considered a racist statement.....
Gypsies, the travelling communities stick to their own kind......
in conclusion.... if a white British person says other than what I’ve stated above , then they will be deemed as a racist....
Sad days indeed .
Fair point but I think the phrase 'tend to stick with their own communities' is probably fine with most people (it's nuanced, there's an element of doubt, and communities can include people of different ethnic backgrounds).
But 'prefer their own race' probably isn't.

Last edited:
The phrase 'tend to stick with their own communities' is probably fine with most people (it's nuanced, there's an element of doubt by saying 'tend', and communities can include people of different ethnic backgrounds).
But 'prefer their own race' probably isn't.
But most races do, do they not ?
A fair assumption by the person that said it...
and to some, like myself, maybe others, maybe not.
I fail to see the “racist” point here.
Myself, I dislike anything unfair or unjust...
Being English always carries colonialism baggage for previous sins .... not my fault I wasn’t there.
All of Europe were colonialists , Portugal, France , Italy, Holland...Germany....
I’ve always wondered if these countries tear them selves apart with such issues, like we do here..
I’ll not be blamed for countries that were “raped” for fat faced Victoria..
At some point in Britain we have to stop taking blame for thing people alive today, had no control over what so ever.

Connect with his fans through this pandemic. There are lots of things going on with artists originally from Manchester, Liam Gallagher did his Down by the river gig, which was really innovative, New Order released a new single called Be A Rebel, James are recording a new album and have released snippets of it, there are lots of things he could be doing if he really wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom