What Smiths lyric would go on your grave?

Ok. Urbanus. So you have a small dick, you are bald and you are a rapist. Ok
That's not ok to condone raping by small boys nor is it ok to claim that skinheads are rapists.

You need to go bowling.

Graves are not a big thing in Sweden and most are secretly scattered or have the urn buried in memorial gardens without any plaque or sign and definitely no headstone.

The swedes that have a headstone usually have it knocked over by people hating swedes who are caught but never convicted. The killer of Ebba Åkerlund, the name on the NZ weapon used, has had hers destroyed multiple times by some muslim extremist.

But that's good hate according to authorities.

It’s not a smiths lyric but rather a Morrissey one. I think I’d like “honey you know where to find me”

You wanna be my friend? SMD
But we are aren't we. You need a lunatic in your collection. The things I could teach your kid and the things I could do to your wife.

Free of charge of course. Whatever they say about me I am never ever greedy.

It’s not a smiths lyric but rather a Morrissey one. I think I’d like “honey you know where to find me”
Noticed that but f*** it there is no difference between Smiths and Moz cause he is both.

Noticed that but f*** it there is no difference between Smiths and Moz cause he is both.

Especially lyrically. I almost went with a modified line from the same song say that “I was happy to be who I was in the first place”

This is not the way to try to win. Although you argentinians tend to run when the british come running.

"Sombrero sombrero my brother in Mejico save me"
Ok. Urbanus. So you have a small dick, you are bald and you are a rapist. Ok.

You have impressive stamina. The joy in your people when the banana boat arrives in swedish colours that made Boca Juniors wear them as a tribute to a swedish boat.

Makes me tear up.

You have impressive stamina. The joy in your people when the banana boat arrives in swedish colours that made Boca Juniors wear them as a tribute to a swedish boat.

Makes me tear up.

‘At last I am born’

Back
Top Bottom