What song are you listening to right now?

album-you-are-the-quarry.jpg

I just listened to a Sparks album for the first time, Propaganda. I am at a loss to choose a favorite song (though on first listen it's a tie between Thanks But No Thanks and Bon Voyage.) :horny: THANK YOU, Morrissey!

Love the art too.

bdeb94b7c9303dca20451d5061b2bfa2.jpg

I just listened to a Sparks album for the first time, Propaganda. I am at a loss to choose a favorite song (though on first listen it's a tie between Thanks But No Thanks and Bon Voyage.) :horny: THANK YOU, Morrissey!

Love the art too.

bdeb94b7c9303dca20451d5061b2bfa2.jpg

Sparks in Outer Space is unstoppably great; not a bad song to be found.

Just trying to make a playlist where the order of the songs make a story/sentence, they were they last on the list ending with There's a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends, or should that be followed by Satan rejected My Soul. I'll keep thinking cos it passes the time.

Just trying to make a playlist where the order of the songs make a story/sentence, they were they last on the list ending with There's a Place in Hell for Me and My Friends, or should that be followed by Satan rejected My Soul. I'll keep thinking cos it passes the time.

Whatever works...

Sparks in Outer Space is unstoppably great; not a bad song to be found.

I was wondering which one to try next. I thought Kimono My House because I recall that being one of Morrissey's desert island discs, I think. But I'll give that one a try. I want to listen to this one a second time but am hesitant. Sometimes I'll get on a kick and listen to only one album a hundred times in a row and I'm trying to mix it up a bit now. For stupid cosmic reasons. :D

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom