What song are you listening to right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

I just listened to Patti Smith's Horses album for the first time. I feel exhausted. :o

It's amazing.

You lucky thing. I sometimes wish I could have my memory selectively erased so I could experience things for the first time over and over.

It is heavy stuff. And maybe not to everyone but to me every song connected to the next, it;s not like an album you can pop in the car and go run errands to. I mean maybe with time, but it seems like an album to me, to be listened to and appreciated. Having said that the first song I fell in love with was Free Money. I think, if that's the one that gets faster and faster. That's the song I would put on repeat and burn into my brain first.

I'm teaching my dad how to use his new iPhone and he asked me to replace the Cupertino weather with Death Valley weather. :D (We've been pondering going camping there this winter.) Peculiar that the video caption reads Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities."

Ths was on the James Brown Loop thread. It's just so heartbreakingly beautiful. :tears: And it shows that he's feeling the music which is so important, he's doing it right. THERE WILL BE EVEN HAPPIER BIRTHDAYS GODAMMIT! :o Ach, these videos tear me apart.

What is this "Every night a different girl" business?

*crosses arms, taps foot* :p

are you a bit Scottish?

Why?

I heard this one today coming out of the plants at the mall and recognized it from somewhere. I love it. It's my current song crush. And ROCK OBOE EMMER EFFERS, YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom