What song are you listening to right now?

The first Morrissey song I ever heard. I immediately went out and bought "Strangeways, Here We Come" and "Meat Is Murder". And I listened to those two albums for hours every day. I liked them even better than my Depeche Mode albums. I was fourteen then.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Goovin' High - Dizzy Gillespie and Charlie Parker

- - - Updated - - -

that's great

true true true and its such an old one as well. its from the film heaven adores you which is a counter to the two dimensions sad guy image we get a lot in the press. i would say his greatest song would probably be twilight as it contains some of his best most honest lyrics

Let Me Kiss You - on repeat.

The most beautiful song Morrissey has released in 20 years.
The orchestral arrangement blows me away, every time.
That outro *sigh*

The first Morrissey song I ever heard. I immediately went out and bought "Strangeways, Here We Come" and "Meat Is Murder". And I listened to those two albums for hours every day. I liked them even better than my Depeche Mode albums. I was fourteen then.:)

Thanks for the videos, i can't stop singing this song :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom