What song are you listening to right now?

Sometimes I like how he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.
I don't like him at all, never have. I've always considered those who do like him to be pretentious, & liked him only b'cos it was considered hip to do so. I know to some he's a weird genius, but to me he's the king of shit music...which isn't actually music at all. Not to my ears anyway. Sorry.

I don't like him at all, never have. I've always considered those who do like him to be pretentious, & liked him only b'cos it was considered hip to do so. I know to some he's a weird genius, but to me he's the king of shit music...which isn't actually music at all. Not to my ears anyway. Sorry.
You don't even find Dancing Fool funny?

No idea why but I have re discovered Pulp, great to listen to while running. Jarvis is such a humble front man, his introduction to Common People is lovely. And for people who are into British music, that is Richard Hawley making a guest appearance.

Last edited:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom