What song are you listening to right now?

is there a heaven

Hotel Apache - cover girl

hotel Apache - I would die for u

I’m enjoying my Cali pop binge and I’ve found that I love this group and junior prom. Consistently excellent and he sings kinda like Michael Jackson

Echo beach - 6000 cats

Only god forgives - power and prowess

That echo beach band is kinda neat. The song above is like a garage version of a fifties prom song with sax and all. They have a nice garage rock sound in other places

If your mother was a tailor it seems unlikely that she would make you blue jeans, at least at the time that song came out. That was way before Sergio Valente.

Two hours ago, I was still sure I'd end up insane with cabin fever today, with all the rain and cold outside. The plan was to get out of my mind first, before the cabin fever can succeed. But, no, the heating system seems to have died during the night, and now it looks as if I will die of cabin hypothermia within the next three hours or so instead. I am shivvering while typing my final words with numb fingers. I called someone for help, but ususally they don't care, and then people are found frozen to death in their homes. My lil finger was first to go completely bloodless and lily white, can't feel anything there. Left foot will be next.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom