what type of fashion did Morrissey use to wear?

dennis-nilsen-011.jpg

avin' a pint (of blood!)
dennis-nilsen-101.jpg

Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, innit?!

Benny the British Bitcher
1856720.main_image.jpg

smokin' dank, sippin' drank
dennis-nilsen-convicted-murderer-wearing-police-uniform-dbase-msi-B54RWF.jpg

Buttoned up Booby Dazzler
23D-Cranley-Gardens-and-195-melrose-Avenue-Muswell-Hill-Dennis-Nilsen.jpg

The Grim Reaper Rock Star

But ant-fashion becomes fashion and therefore fashionable too.
And the counter reaction to that and so it goes on.

I just wish people, individually feel free to do the hell what they like.
It's called freedom.

When all those fashion gurus say it is a no-no to wear white socks or promote wearing no socks at all, :rolleyes: and their fashion victims start saying the same, sheepishly following their gurus, I feel an allergic reaction coming up.
We need a white socks contra revolution.
I'll start tomorrow after spending my day in bed. :ha-no:

Talking about socks, this is the kind of man I like

JEbLGmu.jpg

U9UYzmC.jpg

JnTm7L5.jpg

DnhN09i.jpg

A pair of socks says more than a thousand words....

Last edited:
Talking about socks, this is the kind of man I like

ap_17124557187944.jpg

socks4.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x681.jpg

JUNE26_TRUDEAU_SOCKS_GALLERY04.jpg

trudeau-socks-0.jpg

A pair of socks says more than a thousand words....

God, that's a relieve for me then, as I sometimes notice I have 2 different coloured socks on and when I do, feel slightly embarrassed but not any more! I'ts fashion! So all you people looking at me with a supposedly ironic, or sarky smirk on their bland faces, eat your heart out, I am hip and fashionable! And you are not! :p

God, that's a relieve for me then, as I sometimes notice I have 2 different coloured socks on and when I do, feel slightly embarrassed but not any more! I'ts fashion! So all you people looking at me with a supposedly ironic, or sarky smirk on their bland faces, eat your heart out, I am hip and fashionable! And you are not! :p

Once I left my house wearing different shoes, I didn't notice until I got to school, I was so embarrassed, but my friends thought it was cool, so they exchanged their shoes, and now we do it all the time :cool:

Once I left my house wearing different shoes, I didn't notice until I got to school, I was so embarrassed, but my friends thought it was cool, so they exchanged their shoes, and now we do it all the time :cool:

Cool!
I like it when people dare to experiment and are not afraid to be looked at with disdain.

Thanks for the advice guys! Reqlly appreciate it, now i have more of idea of what to go for. Asking for the obvious reason as im going to a Morrissey concert and im so excited! But im also such a huge fan of the fashion he wore, hes my idol and my fashion icon :)
Go visit your granny and while she's making you a sandwich go through her closet.

Instead of dressing as a young Morrissey, you should dress up as a young Johnny Marr. That will really throw him when he sees you in the front row. :p

the other day i put my shoes on and did them all up before realizing that i didnt have any pants on. boy was i glad i noticed before i left the house. i was probably thinking of klaus nomi at the time <3

Back
Top Bottom