What was I banned for?!

Bloody Hell!

Did you just move this thread, Kewp? You're trying to fence me into Off-Topic so I don't upset polite visitors, aren't you?
girlfight.gif

Re: Bloody Hell!

ha ha! :D suppose the thread veered off topic then. :p

It was a coffee-themed trolling thread! I was right on topic. Oh, I know - my coffee usernames weren't posh enough, were they? If I'd threatened to be "Viva Dow Egberts", I wouldn't have been treated like this. Bloody coffee snobs! :mad:

It was a coffee-themed trolling thread! I was right on topic. Oh, I know - my coffee usernames weren't posh enough, were they? If I'd threatened to be "Viva Dow Egberts", I wouldn't have been treated like this. Bloody coffee snobs! :mad:

Coffee based beverages are overated ;)

Viva Latte/Mochachino is a banned user whose ban won't be lifted for the time being.

He often attempts to return, however, as soon as the mods spot him his account will be banned.

Popcorn_vendor.gif

*evil grins*

I hate coffee.

Never mind, dear. Come and sit down. I'll make us a nice mug of Mellow Birds.

Nobody wants to answer my question! Should I start another thread? :eek: But that would most certainly get me banned again!

Tags
attention whore dirtbag dujour fight the future secrets and lies trust no one
Back
Top Bottom