What was I banned for?!

Aww, man, you should have put that in a
! :doh:
why? that happened in the last episode of the Xfiles which aired like 7 years ago! haha.

if he re-appeared in that movie, i dunno cuz I didnt see it. it looked stupid.

although remember they thought he was shot, and he didnt die? that happened too. but then he died fur realzies in the cave.

why? that happened in the last episode of the Xfiles which aired like 7 years ago! haha.

I think I stopped watching after the 6th season. I can't remember. All I know is that I'm only through season 3 on DVD. And since I can never remember movies & shows a half hour after I've seen them, it's like watching them all for the very first time again. :)

if he re-appeared in that movie, i dunno cuz I didnt see it. it looked stupid.

He didn't, and it was. :D

I think I stopped watching after the 6th season. I can't remember. All I know is that I'm only through season 3 on DVD. And since I can never remember movies & shows a half hour after I've seen them, it's like watching them all for the very first time again. :)

He didn't, and it was. :D

oh ok, well I'm glad I didnt see it then. and im sorry I ruined the end for you. :o:p although, really the show pretty much sucked after Mulder and Scully weren't in them regularly.

The truth is out there (somewhere)

csm1.jpg

Tags
attention whore dirtbag dujour fight the future secrets and lies trust no one
Back
Top Bottom