What was I banned for?!

My username was Viva Latte.

I reported an offensive message that someone left on my profile page and they banned ME??? The person who left the message wasn't banned at all! Did someone get confused and banned the wrong person or does the person who left me the message enjoy some kind of immunity on this forum and everyone who dares report their harassment must be banned?

And what kind of reason for banning someone is "Viva Hate"??? Thats what I read when I tried to log in. What does it mean, that I was banned because I'm hated or something? I only spend here a couple of minutes during the day, when I'm bored at work, how did I manage to make anyone hate me in such short time??? Or is it because you're not supposed to make an innocent pun on the title of one of Morrissey's finest albums?

However, if there was a mistake, please ban this account and and un-ban my previous account. Viva Latte is a nice, funny and I'm sure not offensive username and I'd like to have it back. Thanks.

P.S. the message read that my account would be unbanned yesterday, but its still banned so I had to register another username to post this. Its not my intention to be rude, but I thought that if I was banned by mistake, people who run this site would like to know that and look into it. If it wasn't a mistake but some weird policy of this site, then I don't want to be part of this community anyway. I'd like to thank people who were kind to me and welcomed me to this forum.

I reported an offensive message that someone left on my profile page and they banned ME??? The person who left the message wasn't banned at all! Did someone get confused and banned the wrong person or does the person who left me the message enjoy some kind of immunity on this forum and everyone who dares report their harassment must be banned?

And what kind of reason for banning someone is "Viva Hate"??? Thats what I read when I tried to log in. What does it mean, that I was banned because I'm hated or something? I only spend here a couple of minutes during the day, when I'm bored at work, how did I manage to make anyone hate me in such short time??? Or is it because you're not supposed to make an innocent pun on the title of one of Morrissey's finest albums?

However, if there was a mistake, please ban this account and and un-ban my previous account. Viva Latte is a nice, funny and I'm sure not offensive username and I'd like to have it back. Thanks.

P.S. the message read that my account would be unbanned yesterday, but its still banned so I had to register another username to post this. Its not my intention to be rude, but I thought that if I was banned by mistake, people who run this site would like to know that and look into it. If it wasn't a mistake but some weird policy of this site, then I don't want to be part of this community anyway. I'd like to thank people who were kind to me and welcomed me to this forum.

Welcome to Morrissey-solow. Questions like these are usually ignored!

love

Grim
P.s. 'Viva Hate' is the password of the solow 'underground' group, I suggest you join asap! :)

Seems i read somewhere here that Kewpie mentioned you were a TROLL :D

troll.jpg

The matter is being looked into.

The matter is being looked into.

woo a mod reply (not an answer though)... you must have connections!

***message to the 'underground group'***

beware VL/M might be a plant, watch if they ask for water!

hullo, hullo? ;)

love

Grim

Code:
 reported an offensive message that someone left on my profile page and they banned ME???
Are you for real? What was the big deal anyway?

Or maybe you like to provoke, and want a particular member banned?

Do you need a glass of water my child?

I'm the forum president presumptive and I hereby dub this thread VIVAGATE!

What did you know and when did you know it? Has anybody here seen Deep Throat? It was really boring.

Amazingly. Right, Dave?

I prefer to pretend that you don't exist, for the most part, and I can't imagine why you would want me to be involved in this, since you recently begged me to stop reminding everyone that you are a creep, and a stupid fool that thinks you are clever.

Didn't you learn anything from your Kewpie thread? A lot of people think you're a moron.

I prefer to pretend that you don't exist, for the most part, and I can't imagine why you would want me to be involved in this, since you recently begged me to stop reminding everyone that you are a creep, and a stupid fool that thinks you are clever.

Didn't you learn anything from your Kewpie thread? A lot of people think you're a moron.

That's ok, because I agree with them. Better a moron than a paranoid moron.

That's ok, because I agree with them. Better a moron than a paranoid moron.

So I'm paranoid? But you said you apologized for your creepy behavior. Of course that's when you were flip-flopping around trying to blame it on me, for posting on the board what you did, so people could make up their own minds.

there was this whole "You refuse to accept my apology" thing. I remember it.

Anyway, I think I understand what kind of person you are, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. The fact is, you beg me to leave you alone and then you bring up my name. It's just kind of strange.

Like having over 15,000 posts under just one of your names, when you have a family that you apparently find less appealing to spend time with than you do arguing with me and pretending to be just a swell guy to some of the other people on here. It's just weird.

So call me paranoid because I objected to you seeking personal information. Some people here did see it as you "only" gathering people IP addresses. But you weren't just seeking that information. You suspected me of something and you wanted to prove it. I'm not sure what you ever had in mind since your results turned out to be worthless, and I'm not sure if you wanted people to know you were collecting information because:

You think that makes you look clever
You wanted people to feel threatened somehow
You had some plan, something you referred to at the time but never explained

So now I'm paranoid about the thing that you claim you apologized for? So that was all a lie like I said at the time?

Here's that thing. You're incredibly stupid, but you should try to learn that you should leave me alone. Even if you were "right" you are too stupid to make a good argument, but the fact that you're in the wrong just makes it easy. Your stupid little remarks don't make you clever. You should f*** off where I am concerned, or at least don't ever pretend that I'm dragging up the past when you mention it regularly. It just shows that I'm right about your character.

Maybe they were jealous of you....

.....th.

Tags
attention whore dirtbag dujour fight the future secrets and lies trust no one
Back
Top Bottom