What were the first and last songs you saw Morrissey sing live?

Fulham Road Lights

Ill-adjusted
For most of us (me included) the last song will've been First Of The gang To Die, but what was the first song you ever saw Morrissey sing, Smiths or solo? Also if you haven't been to any of the Refusal shows, say what the last song was.

Playboys was the first for me.

Interesting Drug
First of the Gang

Boy Racer
How Soon Is Now

Interesting Drug
I'm Ok By Myself

This charming man
Irish blood, English heart

Blimey...... first song...... no idea....:eek:
Was at Coventry's Lanchester Poly 10th March 1984.
Johnny Rogan's book is excellent for providing set lists..... but sadly that one is blank:(
Looking at the 5 previous and next 5 nights setlist......
Every gig opened up with 'Hand In Glove' - except the following night which opened with ''Miserbale Lie''. So not conclusive....

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Sorry but this question is a bit naff.
On this tour it starts with "Charming Man" and ends with "Gang". :confused:

Blimey...... first song...... no idea....:eek:
Was at Coventry's Lanchester Poly 10th March 1984.
Johnny Rogan's book is excellent for providing set lists..... but sadly that one is blank:(
Looking at the 5 previous and next 5 nights setlist......
Every gig opened up with 'Hand In Glove' - except the following night which opened with ''Miserbale Lie''. So not conclusive....

Jukebox Jury

This show?
http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/smiths-g840309.htm

That's March 9 in Lancaster.
March 10 has no setlist but is listed as Coventry Poly.

Sorry but this question is a bit naff.
On this tour it starts with "Charming Man" and ends with "Gang". :confused:

TCM will be your song if you started seeing shows this tour. If your first show was another tour then the first song will probably be different.

How Soon Is Now
First Of The Gang To Die

Whatever his first song was on October 2nd 2004 at the Tower Theater in Philadelphia. (sadly I can't remember what he started with, I was too busy crying in awe of him :o:blushing:)

And you guessed it, First of the Gang to Die...

First Of The Gang To Die
First Of The Gang To Die

:blushing:

Mozs seems to enjoy finishing his gigs by 'the first of the gang' and I don't understand why:squiffy: this song is not better than an other, it's a weird choice (in my opinion). I'm very that he finished with 'IB,EH' when I saw him.

You mean you didn't stay for the encore?

It was at the Foxwoods Show. There was no encore unless you count them playing the opening riff a few times while trying to get Boz's amp working.

It was at the Foxwoods Show. There was no encore unless you count them playing the opening riff a few times while trying to get Boz's amp working.

Oh that's right. I remember reading about that. I'm sorry

Back
Top Bottom