What will you be for Halloween this year? (If you choose to celebrate.)

well, somebody gave me a costume to wear last Saturday at the "4th Annual Children’s Halloween Hootenanny”
60702.jpg

which I did :straightface: but there was just something odd about it and not just the weird crest with "A Night to Remember" written on it :rolleyes:
but because of that I found more info out about it :o
its considered an "X-Rated" costume :eek:
and here is the description of it:
includes hood, headband with crown, tabard, tunic belt and exceptionally large manhood concealed beneath the tunic
:lbf:
so yeah, maybe I should not have wore it last weekend, but I am sure I can wear it to work on Halloween :thumb:

well, somebody gave me a costume to wear last Saturday at the "4th Annual Children’s Halloween Hootenanny”
60702.jpg

which I did :straightface: but there was just something odd about it and not just the weird crest with "A Night to Remember" written on it :rolleyes:
but because of that I found more info out about it :o
includes hood, headband with crown, tabard, tunic belt and exceptionally large manhood concealed beneath the tunic
so yeah, maybe I should not have wore it last weekend, but I am sure I can wear it to work on Halloween :thumb:

You didn't notice the giant dong? Just looking at the pic bro, and it's winking at me.:eek:

Christopher Walken.

Again.

Why? Don't get me wrong I like Christopher Walken he's one of my favourite actors but he's not scary, like say Freddie Krueger.

I guess some people might find him scary I don't know.

Anyway make sure you take a photo and upload it, I would like to see.

im going to be Kat Von D. I kind of look like a transvestite. and I can do a SCARILY ACCURATE voice impersonation.

"I'm going as Vince from Slap Chop.
I'm also hoping to find an apron with a pocket so I can put nuts in there because everyone is gonna love my nuts"

If I go as As Seen On TV Products spokesperson Cathy Mitchell can we work something out with those nuts.... ??

fdwtw2.jpg

Yes, we can.. but you have to come to Boston. It's going to be a hell of a weekend.

Yes, we can.. but you have to come to Boston. It's going to be a hell of a weekend.

Listen, your nuts and my "sinfully delicious surprise center" could cause a riot. People would line up for that stuff....pass the whipped cream

Listen, your nuts and my "sinfully delicious surprise center" could cause a riot. People would line up for that stuff....pass the whipped cream

My nuts already have a delicious surprise center (or so I've been told). What else can you bring to the table?

Well...my equipment is ready in seconds so you can get started quickly.

60702.jpg

which I did :straightface: but there was just something odd about it and not just the weird crest with "A Night to Remember" written on it
but because of that I found more info out about it
so yeah, maybe I should not have wore it last weekend, but I am sure I can wear it to work on Halloween
:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Any scary monsters out there??

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
love my nuts
Back
Top Bottom