What would you like to stuff into Morrissey's stocking

What would you like to stuff into MORRISSEY's stocking ?

• Lump of coal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: What would you like to stuff into MORRISSEY's stocking ?

In all fairness, the guy was filming him and being a little rude.

He's stopped and talked to people plenty of times when they approached him like he is a human being and not shoving a camera in his face.

On watching it again, perhaps I am wrong. Morrissey seems to offer up a handshake for a split second before he realises the man is filming.

25ujuoo.jpg

record contract

This in a nutshell is why I wouldn't be able to approach Morrissey should I stumble across him. Not only would I come across as a fool, but if he walked straight past me like this, I'd never emotionally recover.

Yes it's just awkward. Just like any of us if he's out he has shit to do. I think about how I would react and perhaps it's a tad asocial but I don't like the whole stop and have a conversation in the middle of the street thing -- don't try and trap me and make me feel like a jerk for having somewhere to go and needing to dash of and leave you there. Even if you're a friend chances are I don't want to be stopped while I'm busy. Just say hi in passing and leave it at that. In this case Morrissey was obviously moving at a fair pace too not trudging along like he had all the time in the world (which I would seldom be doing either.)

- - - Updated - - -

In all fairness, the guy was filming him and being a little rude.

He's stopped and talked to people plenty of times when they approached him like he is a human being and not shoving a camera in his face.

Yeah the camera is a no no. Respect him and he'll at least say hi.

This in a nutshell is why I wouldn't be able to approach Morrissey should I stumble across him. Not only would I come across as a fool, but if he walked straight past me like this, I'd never emotionally recover.

He doesn't like to have video recordings of him from random passersby. He has even asked people who are recording to please not video tape him. He's gracious about it too...if you're not being a creep face...and he will gently let you know. As long as you aren't throwing yourself at him, are respectful of his personal space and what he's doing (especially if he looks like he's busy...airport, post-show, eating, shopping), and don't whip out your camera, I'm pretty sure you'll be ok. Even though it's probably best to just stand back and ogle from a safe distance. Haha!

That being said, I'm never going near him or else I'll faint bc my medical condition won't allow for all that emotion happening at once. (((Dead)))

some humor

Other - a personalized note, very personal - and I'm sure I'm not alone on this choice.

his foot. no cold and no flu. no. and i would totally try and say hi. why wouldnt you i mean. he obviously means something to us so i would approach and mention what it, his music, means to me.

any smiths album

dont you think he already has them

"To Give (The Reason I Live)"

The band must wear the t-shirts in concert...

By contact info, I mean a personal note to Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom