What?

Illness_As_Art

Under the ground
[[IMG:imag0038]] -I'm sorry I don't really know how to put pics up so use your imagination!
My friend told me that this is Morrisseys handwriting..for some obscure reason I don't believe him..
..do you?

I dont know where he got it from..he said he was digging into the internet when he found it..
how do you put pics up then?
I'm very silly.xxx

Well, you need the picture to be online. If it's on your computer, you have to save it to one of the picture hosting websites, like photobucket or Flickr or such.
Anyway, when the picture is online, right click on it with your mouse, and go to "properties". One of the lines there will be URL. Copy that, and when you're ready to post it here, click on the little yellow icon above your message window, the one that looks like mountains. A small window will open, and that's where you paste the URL you copied. And before you post the topic onto the board, be sure to hit "preview", so you can make sure it will show.

The easiest way is to scroll down to "additional options", click "manage attachments" and then attach the pic to your message. Alternatively you can upload it to some image hosting site. It's easier if it's already on the internet, then you just need to find its location.

This is supposed to be his handwriting from 1980:

expect.jpg

oscarsays.jpg

edit: repeated information :o

Last edited:
Thank you sweethearts.x
You are the first people to ever reply when I ask that!x
Yes!It looks similar to that!I'm still not sure though if its real or not..I'll give that a go.x

"No, I don't expect a phone call - but then again I don't expect ANYTHING!"
Aww, I want to hug him now. :)

Also, I'm no expert, but I'd say he might have a learning disabilty (not one that causes problems in reading, obviously ;) ).

If you wanted to hug him for that, you would probably hug him until you smother him for this:

downslow.jpg

If you wanted to hug him for that, you would probably hug him until you smother him for this:
Heh. That one actually doesn't strike me quite as sincere. It's the off hand remarks that tell you more about a person, rather than stating "I'm depressed" and drawing frowns, IMO. My my, I'm quite the psychologist, aren't I? ;) . Anyway, I've already read the letters and find them brilliant, I would love to have a pen pal like that (except it might not be fun to be ragged on all the time :D ). I wish we had Robert's letters as well so we knew what held Moz's interest for so long.

EDIT: I don't believe I know that one, chica, where's it from?

Where are you people getting those letters from??
They are magic!
He behaves like my friend.x
It is similar isnt it?I'll ask him where he got it from when I see him next.x
I think pen pals have been replaced by My space..which is a shame.x
I would adore one though..something I could keep forever instead of within the internet.x
Any offers?(;

Never seen them before!
Fab.xThank you!You made the X factor a little less interesting.
No they don't I am aware.xI wrote a few to Pete Doherty but I doubt he read them...
Oh and one to David Tennant!He didnt answer..
And Joe Meek!Neither did he..
You'd think I'd take the hint wouldn't you??xx

Never seen them before!
Fab.xThank you!You made the X factor a little less interesting.
No they don't I am aware.xI wrote a few to Pete Doherty but I doubt he read them...
I'd say the X factor still rocks as far as you're concerned!!! :D

I wrote a few to Pete Doherty but I doubt he read them...

Write a letter to the PM and you'll get a signed picture back.

But Blue Peter is better, if you don't mind pretending to be 10. Those badges are wicked.

Write a letter to the PM and you'll get a signed picture back.

But Blue Peter is better, if you don't mind pretending to be 10. Those badges are wicked.

I told the White House that my little brother was turning 100 and they sent him an official birthday greeting, but it was machine signed. No badges, no stickers. Maybe Blue Peter is better?

^^My boyfriend got a signed picture of Bush and Laura in the mail, along with a letter thanking him for being a "grass roots leader". He found this slightly strange since he is not an American citisen, doesn't live in America, and most definitely not a Republican :D .

At school my friend Luke called the American Embassy from his mobile and demanded to be put through to the White House to speak to the President. They put him on hold...

...but the pussy hung up because he was worried about running out of credit!

Oh to be 14 again!

At work on Friday we had to stop some heroin addicts from crank calling the congressional sexual harassment hotline related to the Tom Foley scandal over here. It would have been fine, but they were using our office phones!

Back
Top Bottom