What's Everyone Reading At The Moment?

zzzzmaster.jpg

The Master and Margarita

The Lost City of Z is the name given by Col. Percy Harrison Fawcett, a British surveyor, to a city that he thought existed in the jungle of the Mato Grosso region of Brazil. This mysterious city is referenced in a document known as Manuscript 512, housed at the National Library of Rio De Janeiro by a Portuguese explorer (Bandeirante) who wrote that he visited the city in 1753. The city is described in great detail without providing a specific location. Fawcett allegedly heard about this city in the early 1900s and went to Rio de Janeiro to learn more, and came across the earlier report. He was about to go in search of the city when World War I intervened. In 1925, Fawcett and his son Jack disappeared in the Mato Grosso.

lostcityofz.jpg

Hard-bolied Wonderland and the End of the World - Haruki Murakami

Not sure what to think of it to be honest...anyone read it?

have you read the new york trilogy? i started it but couldn't get very far...i can't really remember what i didn't like about it but i think it was just really silly.

yes, I have, I loved it :)
sorry you think it was just really silly :straightface:
perhaps you are just not deep enough of a person to get it yet :squiffy::p:lbf::o

The Orton Diaries (Joe Orton, Ed John Lahr)
A real page turner!

Ray Kurzweil; "The Singularity is Near." I HIGHLY recommend it.

Ray Kurzweil; "The Singularity is Near." I HIGHLY recommend it.
thats nice, I highly recommend you read:
The Singularity: Your Future as a Black Hole by Bruce Sterling
now where was I?
Oh yes, in addition to reading Mr Vertigo, I am reading:
0393325725.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

i lubs dis guy even though he would likely laugh at my occasional acts of prayer :o

"The Temple Of The Golden Pavilion" By Yukio Mishima

Tags
books wit no pitchers but not much more just fuck off literary ponces long live books more to life than books nerds n squares obscurer and obscurer shakespeare is smart
Back
Top Bottom