What's it like round here?

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
Hi all

dom here from many moons ago. I stopped posting on this site when the BS and overall tone on here was just beyond fun for me. Hi if you remember me and hi if you never shared words on here.

The last straw for me was when I was more or less told off for publicly congratulating and thanking the tireless efforts of the unofficial que-control folks that come to each gig and help the people who have been queueing up since the early hours so they can head off and grab lunch and come back to their same place. Apparently that was not the 'thing to do'.

Aside from that, the whole atmosphere here was just odd and antagonistic and, whilst it was incredibly addictive to be here, the 'high' I felt from that was, in the end, much less enjoyable than the 'come down'

I am now wondering if there is a new generation of passionate yet logical and calm fans on this site? I would love to post here again and be able to do so without tearing my hear out.

Any of the above ring any bells or bode to the tone of the place now? Would be great to re-connect on here again

Hope all are doing well here, whether old or new faces.

Enjoy the UK tour, those who are going.

Kisses and peace

dom x

The ones who are left are bigot-enablers. The ones who are not bigot enablers despair at how the man has dropped into a self-absorbed world of yes-men and paid lackeys who tell him he's right to support racists. If you buy a ticket, that's what you're supporting and enabling. And, quite frankly, shame on you.

The ones who are left are bigot-enablers. The ones who are not bigot enablers despair at how the man has dropped into a self-absorbed world of yes-men and paid lackeys who tell him he's right to support racists. If you buy a ticket, that's what you're supporting and enabling. And, quite frankly, shame on you.
Calling someone racist is so yesterday Skinny. Have some hope and dreams for yourself and forget about others problems.
Something like this

This place is a hate-filled cesspit of c***s and twattery, same as it ever was. Might even be worse, as those who gave up on Morrissey years ago don't go away, they just hang around like a bad fart.

it kinda sucks here but im in Greece so whatever!

Morrissey isn't racist. Context matters.

People here get what they deserve. This is a perfect school for millennials and their enabler parents cause on here they can wake up from their chai and latte purple hell.

But it is true this is not a place for soulless people who cannot take a little banter but perfect for those feeling sorry for themselves.

Hi all

dom here from many moons ago. I stopped posting on this site when the BS and overall tone on here was just beyond fun for me. Hi if you remember me and hi if you never shared words on here.

The last straw for me was when I was more or less told off for publicly congratulating and thanking the tireless efforts of the unofficial que-control folks that come to each gig and help the people who have been queueing up since the early hours so they can head off and grab lunch and come back to their same place. Apparently that was not the 'thing to do'.

Aside from that, the whole atmosphere here was just odd and antagonistic and, whilst it was incredibly addictive to be here, the 'high' I felt from that was, in the end, much less enjoyable than the 'come down'

I am now wondering if there is a new generation of passionate yet logical and calm fans on this site? I would love to post here again and be able to do so without tearing my hear out.

Any of the above ring any bells or bode to the tone of the place now? Would be great to re-connect on here again

Kisses and peace

dom x

We get trolls still, but I hope you stick around.

Hi all

Kisses and peace

dom x

The list was partially my idea.

It's a huge regret of mine.

f*** Morrissey and f*** you

42db2af5421bfc03f5039373a1b06b947c437229c7b445b58ffe049031f0d1d1.gif

Hi all

Kisses and peace

dom x

It's terrible.

Morrissey read an evil book published by Bloomsbury & wore a pin for a party he doesn't vote for, so obsessed ex-fans have to destroy him by posting all day.

But it sounds as if you'd improve things.

The list was partially my idea.

It's a huge regret of mine.

f*** Morrissey and f*** you

It was a great idea

I am sorry you regret it

Sorry you feel you have to swear me off. But God bless you all the same.

We get trolls still, but I hope you stick around.

Trolls can be fun, but some here seemed to have truly nasty hearts. Thanks, I hope to stick around here too! :)

It's terrible.

Morrissey read an evil book published by Bloomsbury & wore a pin for a party he doesn't vote for, so obsessed ex-fans have to destroy him by posting all day.

But it sounds as if you'd improve things.

I see I see. Well my aim in life is usually to bring people together and mediate peace when possible so it is frustrating when something becomes toxic. When I get back to writing songs again I might share some Morrissey covers on guitar for one. Who knows. Will see how time permits amidst a busy family and work schedule. See you around :)

you seemed to miss the part about me being in Greece!!

I am not normally posting at Morrissey solo from Greece, you see!!

it is a novel thing, worthy of a comment and perhaps a congratulations!

you seemed to miss the part about me being in Greece!!

I am not normally posting at Morrissey solo from Greece, you see!!

it is a novel thing, worthy of a comment and perhaps a congratulations!

Oh great Greece God
resting in thy lofty cyber city
life of loins, my sweet cheeks puff
and my heart thunders sorrow.
Then with drums of penance, I beat
as I weep my misfortune.
Nay, I REND fast my clothes
for naught have I seen in thee
and all have I ignored thee
and for this, I beg
forgiveness
I plea.