What's Your Favorite Morrissey's Haircut?

I was just gawking at that EAST LA photo. I like his hair now. :o

If I had decent bone structure, I'd cut my hair like that tomorrow.

Alas, I look more like a deflated croissant with a double chin, so...long hair it is.

I would love to have my hair like that, too, but I have wavy/curly hair and no matter how long I sit and straighten it, by the end of the day, it's back to curly. Plus, I don't have the bone structure for that cut, either...

Resurrecting this thread upon seeing this photo. Really digging this kind of haircut on men right now. I love how super-short the sides are, almost to skin.

v3hvg7.jpg

Morrissey is definitely someone who knows a great haircut. I like them all, even the short one. In the Smiths his hairstyle looked a bit less refined like he was still figuring it out and eventually he found the perfect style including the sideburns around 1992. It doesn't get any better than that.

You can't really imitate him since he has that extreme widow's peak; it just makes his hair so unique and it looks perfect with the great sideburns.

I like his hair like this. He has a gorgeous face, though, and so he has pulled off most of his hair styles very well over the years, IMO.

morrissey_-_2005_-_perou-784x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom