What's your illness?

Liquor is my illness :(

Don't tell her she'll get you in her web and choke you to death with psychobabble witchery and demonic threats, then take you to hell in a hand cart after dissecting your brain cells then bringing them back reincarnated as her clone :eek:

Don't tell her she'll get you in her web and choke you to death with psychobabble witchery and demonic threats, then take you to hell in a hand cart after dissecting your brain cells then bringing them back reincarnated as her clone :eek:

Did you know she's an author?

Money it's gotta be the bread...

Morrissey needs to be on a sitcom about his mother becoming a zombie. Every week there could be laughs & hijinks would ensue as she eats one of the neighbor's flesh.

I suffer from acute depression or Jehne Lunden Disorder (JLD). It manifests itself in nausea whenever I read posts posted by a black haired american woman out in nowhere who cannot accept herself or others. There is no cure for this disorder but science is working hard to come up with a remedy.

Poor dear. I recommend shock therapy. And if that doesn't work, perhaps a lobotomy is in order. Or have you had one of those already?

Let's start with OCD. Who's got it? Not me. But I do think several posters here do. Not naming names...

Your "illness" is what those that believe in psychology call passive aggressive. Your entire posts drips of that. You also seem to have created a world where your own "truths" are holy cows that you defend until the point that you end up with the loons saying the world is flat. That is a very dark place to be and must have something to do with traumas in your childhood. Was that why you fled from Ohio to that dry miserable place you live at now working for a company that sells clothes to whores?

Back
Top Bottom