When did Morrissey and Jake break up?

Oh for god's sake.

He could have just said he likes both, like a normal person.

Always has to be the most exquisitely special snowflake.
I Can Have Both...

He does reference a break in both interviews and b-sides during the Maladjusted era, and this is 1997. Is it the same breakup or a different one?

I Can Have Both...

He does reference a break in both interviews and b-sides during the Maladjusted era, and this is 1997. Is it the same breakup or a different one?
Gregor, it might be the breakup from Tina? I'm not sure. I think they became a couple a couple of years after the breakup with Jake?

For me, humasexual means bisexual. What's the problem with this?

I assume it means he's attracted to someone because of the person they are and not the sex they are. That I assume is the point. Could he be attracted and fall madly in love with an asexual person. A member of the abstract third sex. I don't think he's trying to reinvent biology

Maybe Humasexual means he's attracted to the humane which as we know to morrisseys doesn't include many humans male or female

Oh for god's sake.

He could have just said he likes both, like a normal person.

Always has to be the most exquisitely special snowflake.

WHAT!? ' like a normal person' ?!

GOD FORBID ! I don't think any of us would be here or listen to his songs if he was a 'normal person', at least I wouldn't.

THANK THE HEAVENS:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:FOR SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES! WHAT WOULD THIS WORLD BE WITHOUT THEM.

anyways....

'there no such thing in life as... normal '

:tiphat:

I agree with 12 inch, who'd have thought it. Of course people have to stand up for what they are and that includes Moz but so far he backed out and did not have the guts to be proud of himself and that is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

I blame his undiagnosed depression.

I Can Have Both...

He may be able to have both but in reality he chooses ONE. LOL

Shiver me timbers! Blimey!

I reckon Moz and Jake never broke up because they were never a "couple". Jake, jut like Damon now, was his Personal Assistant (PA). Jake is married now to a WOMAN, has children, and lives in the Midwest and probably goes to McDonalds.

Sunny was inspired by Nancy Sinatra's dog that was named Sunny and recently passed away. Talk about being off track.

Once again, Morrissey is not gay.

I remember a passage from Moz's book that he said: "That's the first time the eternal 'I' became 'we'". If they were not a couple I don't know what they were.

Well, Jake can be married to a woman... but it doesn't mean he had no relationship wth Moz.

I agree with 12 inch, who'd have thought it. Of course people have to stand up for what they are and that includes Moz but so far he backed out and did not have the guts to be proud of himself and that is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

I blame his undiagnosed depression.

no, but he IS. He is proud of himself,

PROUD TO BE... HUMASEXUAL !

case closed.

:tiphat:

I remember a passage from Moz's book that he said: "That's the first time the eternal 'I' became 'we'". If they were not a couple I don't know what they were.

Well, Jake can be married to a woman... but it doesn't mean he had no relationship wth Moz.

Pretty sure he used the exact same words in the 90's interview I mentioned earlier.

Gregor, it might be the breakup from Tina? I'm not sure. I think they became a couple a couple of years after the breakup with Jake?
No, I think Tina was in the early 00's.

Keep STANDING YOUR GROUND Ketamine Sun !!! Be strong ! TLC is just silly to say Moz is not proud of himself just because Moz's belief system is not the same as your own. Morrissey is on a higher plain of consciousness .

If the Mozziah told you lot that 2 = 1, you'd believe that 2 = 1. :crazy:

Tags
jake
Back
Top Bottom