Where are you sitting looking at Morrissey-solo?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
5097037579_e667783645_z.jpg

My mom's kitchen counter on my sister's tiny netbook. :o Catchall basket to the right. Febreze spray bottle because toward the bottom you can see just a sliver of our chihuahua's wee wee pad for when he poops. :p Stinkbomb! Television mostly not on but sometimes. I usually rest my chin on the jar of birdseed in front of the catchall basket. Where do you sit?

My mom's kitchen counter on my sister's tiny netbook. :o Catchall basket to the right. Febreze spray bottle because toward the bottom you can see just a sliver of our chihuahua's wee wee pad for when he poops. :p Stinkbomb! Television mostly not on but sometimes. I usually rest my chin on the jar of birdseed in front of the catchall basket. Where do you sit?

How big's your chin?

Telly to the left with Lloyd George on it. A couple of guitars, some booming computer speakers, and a glass of wine. A good evening.

2wco1fp.jpg

P.

Telly to the left with Lloyd George on it. A couple of guitars, some booming computer speakers, and a glass of wine. A good evening.

2wco1fp.jpg

P.

That's soooo coooooooooool to see my desk clear on the other side of the world. What's that can of spray on the top of your shelf?

It's an air duster. A can of air. For cleaning by air blast a computer keyboard and such.

P.

Isn't that what lungs are for?

I'm sat at the dining table, ignoring the sound of CSI Miami in the background whilst my partner falls asleep on the settee.

It's not worth a photo.

Dave

Isn't that what lungs are for?

I'm sat at the dining table, ignoring the sound of CSI Miami in the background whilst my partner falls asleep on the settee.

It's not worth a photo.

Dave

YES IT IS!!! C'mon. :guitar:

In my room, computer in front of me, tv to the right behind me.

I miss the time which I received money from my parents to buy things...

It probably sounds as if I live with my parents when I say "my room" but that's the nanny-life; you have your own room and bathroom, get money every week, don't have to make your own dinner, never have to go shopping for food, take what you want out of the fridge.....it's a pretty nice life. :thumb: Although tomorrow I'm getting up at 6 am, that's not very nice.

I love your lamp-shade.

In my room, computer in front of me, tv to the right behind me.

It probably sounds as if I live with my parents when I say "my room" but that's the nanny-life; you have your own room and bathroom, get money every week, don't have to make your own dinner, never have to go shopping for food, take what you want out of the fridge.....it's a pretty nice life. :thumb: Although tomorrow I'm getting up at 6 am, that's not very nice.

Oh Jackie...so romantic with the candles. :love: :p What's on television and shouldn't you be in bed if you have to get up at 6? :eek:

Oh Jackie...so romantic with the candles. :love: :p What's on television and shouldn't you be in bed if you have to get up at 6? :eek:

It's come dine with me on the telly. Or it was when the pic was taken. I should be in bed. But I'm going to be so tired at 6 am anyway so it really doesn't matter if I go to bed at 8 the night before or stay up half of the night. Mmmmm, I like candles.

Tags
on the shitter
Back
Top Bottom