Where Can I get A Killer Jacket.........

pewtavert

Alabaster Crashes Down
Looking for a jacket with a Picture/Painting of The Mozzer adorning the back of it in L or XL. Is there a website or store I should be looking in. No luck on fleabay. Thanks:thumb:

Looking for a jacket with a Picture/Painting of The Mozzer adorning the back of it in L or XL. Is there a website or store I should be looking in. No luck on fleabay. Thanks:thumb:
its funny you mention this.. i was thinking about starting to make custom moz jackets.
i will make one for you for the right amount$$$ to cover for stuff i had to buy to make it an my time. when i get the chance i will post a pic of mine.

what era moz pic are you looking for?

i bought this on ebay a couple of years ago:
thesmithsjacket.jpg

it was painted on and i have cut it out of the jacket to place on another but have yet to find one i like.

its funny you mention this.. i was thinking about starting to make custom moz jackets.
i will make one for you for the right amount$$$ to cover for stuff i had to buy to make it an my time. when i get the chance i will post a pic of mine.

I definitely want one and the fact that you are in NYC is great! I'm hoping to have it in time for the Carnegie Hall show. I'm thinking the new album cover or similar. He's definitely getting better looking with age.:lbf: Let me know.

You could just buy a jean jacket, buy a Morrissey T-shirt, cut a panel out of the T-shirt, and sew it onto the back of the jean jacket yourself. It would look totally awesome. :) And would take you about a half an hour or so.

You could just buy a jean jacket, buy a Morrissey T-shirt, cut a panel out of the T-shirt, and sew it onto the back of the jean jacket yourself. It would look totally awesome. :) And would take you about a half an hour or so.

I kind of like the custom look of paint/photography. But if somebody comes up with a good looking jacket done your way I'm all for it.

The t shirt wouldn't last sewn on a jacket and would droop very quickly.

Ah this is not something you can or should buy. It's something you make yourself. I have ben thinking of doing this for a while myself. Seeing as though I am an artist I may as well.

Do it man and make me one at the same time!!!

Make it!!!!!

Was looking for something similar a while ago and came across this - pretty poor picture if you ask me but might be what you're after? :)

Edit: Oops sorry, not for sale - but look at the homepage:
"WE MAKE ONE OFF DESIGNS FOR PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT WHAT SLOGANS THEY HAVE ON THEIR CLOTHING, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW THEIR CLOTHING IS MADE. WE MAKE ONE OFF ITEMS, DEPICTING OUR FAVOURITE MUSICAL AND CREATIVE INFLUENCES, AND BETTER STILL, WE MAKE THEM ALL BY HAND IN A SPARE BEDROOM. WE USE RE-CYCLED MATERIALS SO WE DON'T WASTE A THING, AND THAT MAKES US PROUD TO BE 'OUR FAVOURITE SHOP',SO PLEASE JOIN US!!"
Not sure how much you'd pay but may be worth a try :S

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom